Canuk Seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GG4 day 45 and King tut day 45. Critical mass just before chop.
There is a shot of a frosty cheese plant under 315CMH and the last time i grew king tut. That was my first real success with a photo plant in the 4 x 4. And 2nd autopot run that was a white widow that weighed 7 oz dry (the 1 plant). I veg everything 4 or 5 weeks and I have a lot of canuck seeds.
I have also grown White Rhino which was way better indoor than outdoor (Flavor and strength), super lemon haze (i hate that taste), Kushy kush, Jack Herer and Train Wreck with a few autos thrown in. I gave all my autos away and just run photos.

Next round I will do a train wreck and jack herer from Canuck and some heisenbeans.

Release the seed hoard....All were bought on sales. The most recent being 2 canuck puck 2.0 that i got and traded the kushy kush for jack herer and GG4 with a friend who got 3 of them.

They grow well and are a good representation of the strain!

And Canuck seeds have gotten me pounds of personal over the years. The only trouble i have had is when i was too newb to know how to sprout seeds.
StrainTypesexflower weeks%rated#ofseeds
CheeseindicaFEM6-823
5​
Northern LightsindicaFEM8-1023
2​
BlueberryindicaFEM6-817
2​
Sour KushindicaFEM8-1023
2​
Critical MassindicaFEM6-824
2​
White RhinoindicaFEM8-1026
1​
White Widow50/50FEM9-1123
1​
gg470/30indFEM9-1130
12​
chocolopesativaFEM11-1418
6​
Train WrecksativaFEM10-1224
5​
Jack HerersativaFEM10-1223
10​
Sour DieselsativaFEM10-1225
6​
King Tut60/40 satFEM7-923
3​
KwazuluLR sativaFEM8-1017
2​
Mal/PanF1 sativaFEM12-1426
5​
Banghi Haze70/30satREG10-1218
2​
White Widow50/50REG9-1023
2​
Northern LightsindicaREG8-1023
10​
AfghaniindicaREG7-818
2​

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So close. I might harvest half the tops on Friday. This is a closeup of the trichs on this day 45 king tut. The top buds have some shifting amber and mostly milky trichs.. It would leave the bottom buds more maturing light.

PS I did harvest the tops. King tut is not really suitable for the small tent grow style. It would work in a scrog but not like i did it. The GG4 is growing very differently. The colas are long and uninterrupted with flowers. 8 to 10 inches long each. The king tut grew 3 inch top colas 3 inch branch next colas. Great for scrog not great for density in a small space or the samsung light. Even canopy in a scrog would have been perfect. Train wreck grew like that too. Way better in a scrog. For me.

critical mass, cheese and gg4 all work well in the small tent. I like cobs better than boards for flower. But i need more research...i will find out soon :D

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
The king tut really improved at week 8. A doob sized but in the grinder coats the kiefvtray. Quite a tasty effective strain. Floral, fruity with a hint of earthy. I will put one n the deck this year
I got some Pyramid Seeds Tutenkamen I will have to compare, She is lanky in veg , looks like a multi topping candidate. Smoked it and liked it in the past, hope Yours makes u happy with Her.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
King tut is dried and very smokeable. It is in the bud keeper until i get trimming time. For now we trim as you go.

King Tut is a great strain and this Canuck version is very strong and quite tasty. And it is about 50 50 sat/ind or so so it is a nice break from all of the Indica im stocked up with.

king tut cured ready for jars.jpg