Cannarado Genetics

larf

I had to share this, craziest grow I’ve seen...
View attachment 64532
I saw this when Rado posted it and started following Chron. Then he started breeding and I jump on the first drop. I'm running Burn Out (Sundae Driver x Fire Alien Kush) right now and they are looking and smelling very good. Vigorous growth straight out of the seed. I'm definitely grabbing more packs in the future. I've been saying he's going to be considered a top breeder at some point. He's also a really nice guy. I chat with him every once in awhile.

larf

• U selling the cookie crisp f4?
Cookie Crisp F4 was the most difficult strain I've ever run. I've grown it twice, and both times had a bunch of issues. A few of the plants died from scrogging, which I've never seen before. It seemed like their root system is more fragile than most. That said, the plants that survived had a magical aura. Super frosty GSC looking little buds. It's a toss up between them and Bazookaz for the frostiest plants I've ever grown.

I have a pack left that I'm saving until I'm done with my current pheno safari / experimenting with my setup. Luckily this is my last seed run for a while and my new setup seems to be working well. I'll send you some clones once I have a mother.

MB15 x Cheetah Piss (Purple #2, Green)36975CFF-9222-4089-8D87-11112AF01247.jpeg9754FE50-2322-44FB-B392-6B3E4F422048.jpeg

I prefer smoking the stuff in the bottom picture as its more of a sour lemonade. The purple pheno is iG weed. One thing I can say is that the Cheetah Piss cut is legit and certainly shines through in the crosses. I wonder what an Animal Cookies x CP cross would look like…??? 🧐

larf

Im kinda disappointed after seeing the list of Cheetah Piss crosses Rado is about to drop

not one sativa cross in the drop smh
There will probably be more drops. Im hoping a there will be lemon cross. I’m looking at the S1, the Zawtz and possibly the Fatso.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Ty brother! One of my little cousins tests for Rado and threw me a few packs around new year.. Would have been popping a lot more if Heis didnt just drop.

Kinda smells like tuna.. but in a good way lol
Tuna phenos are potent. I got some tuna phenos from rados cookie crisp line being expressed in a polyhybrid. Smelled of rotten tuna at harvest and cured to taste like chocolate-macadamia nut cookies.

Last edited: