Can anyone help identify this leaf problem?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One thing I just learned is that all of those leaf pics (in the charts that show real leaves) come from hydro - which is really the only place it matters about a molybdenum deficienty, or whatever. and/or salt grows

In soil you would never add a dose of one element even though it might be what the plant is lacking because of a soil imbalance. In hydro you can isolate a particular element and try and correct it - sometimes in a few days. Soil imbalances are rarely a crop-killer with organic.

Anyone who hasn't tried organic should give it a shot just for the peace of mind.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I was originally not giving my girls enough nutrients but I fixed that a couple weeks ago.

Some of them had a few little brown spots or yellow leaves before hand but this one is the worst and the only one that looks like this...
View attachment 92535View attachment 92536View attachment 92537View attachment 92538View attachment 92539View attachment 92540View attachment 92541View attachment 92542View attachment 92543View attachment 92544

PH or needs epsom salt

JTJT420

Looks like a PH issue just a swag with no other info... Media temps good?
Yes media temps are good it might be a PH issue I’ve tried correcting that if that’s the case and I also added calmag dry amendments so I’m just waiting to see some signs that she’s healing