Cal and Mag and N

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I may trust it more than,,,let's see here,,,
American, White, Male, 5'9" , 170 lbs, common law, separated, 25-35.
You gotta be a school teacher, or a cop.

I myself am Canadian. So inherently I will probably apologize for this later.
But , in the meantime take your racist s*** and f*** off.
racist? Maybe this is a carryover from a different thread, but i don’t see anything racist here on this thread.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
racist? Maybe this is a carryover from a different thread, but i don’t see anything racist here on this thread.
I may trust it more than,,,let's see here,,,
American, White, Male, 5'9" , 170 lbs, common law, separated, 25-35.
You gotta be a school teacher, or a cop.

I myself am Canadian. So inherently I will probably apologize for this later.
But , in the meantime take your racist s*** and f*** off.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
If you can't believe the labels then why would you believe the MSDS sheets? The MSDS sheets are based off the ingredients contained in the bottle as listed on the label.

I come from medicine. I know what generics are and the FDA rules surrounding them most times I would purchase the cheaper generic drug except in certain specific cases for example hormones. FDA wise you only need to be 95% as effective as the brand name and in a few instances that 5% is really important. With pot what it's made out of matters but not as crucial. So yes I'd go for cheaper. Unfortunately in this instance it's not. I pay $16.95/gallon for CaliMagic $50.00/gallon is a lot more for guessing at a range.
shit I could use those prices on Calimagic lol. Wanna middle man for me? That’s about what I pay for a liter.