Buds ‘n’ Babes

Venus

Water boy
Definitely no violations like riu If you get the need to feel a little risqué 😉 now
If they only invited the other one, the war would be on here! Grabbed my chair!
May I ask which “war” it is ur referring to? Surely not CQ and I? I love that she joined in, and variety being the spice of life. That’s why this thread is titled buds and babes and not Venus and Verte. I welcome other women to post, it’s no competition or “war”. It’s each to their own and for all and any to appreciate:)

Promedz

Zeus
May I ask which “war” it is ur referring to? Surely not CQ and I? I love that she joined in, and variety being the spice of life. That’s why this thread is titled buds and babes and not Venus and Verte. I welcome other women to post, it’s no competition or “war”. It’s each to their own and for all and any to appreciate:)
Your right it wasn’t a war it was bad wording! It was more like two beautiful woman getting punished by the old admin! For showing nothing but beauty! And I love your response buds and babes and not Venus and verte. Most girls aren’t like that so It shows your special! 😉

Venus

Water boy
Your right it wasn’t a war it was bad wording! It was more like two beautiful woman getting punished by the old admin! For showing nothing but beauty! And I love your response buds and babes and not Venus and verte. Most girls aren’t like that so It shows your special! 😉
Nawww... thank you so much!! Reading that really made me smile. Because that’s exactly how I am and how so many women ARE NOT. Women could truly be a reckoning force of world CHANGE, if only we stood together, the way that men do. . We talk so much about sexism and equality and focus on how men hold us back when in fact women are just as much to blame. (Maybe not “just” as much).
There’s a lot of spiteful women out there. I’m just not one of them:)

Ps. I was never reprimanded by Rollie for any of my postings. He was always very “supportive”;)

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Nawww... thank you so much!! Reading that really made me smile. Because that’s exactly how I am and how so many women ARE NOT. Women could truly be a reckoning force of world CHANGE, if only we stood together, the way that men do. . We talk so much about sexism and equality and focus on how men hold us back when in fact women are just as much to blame. (Maybe not “just” as much).
There’s a lot of spiteful women out there. I’m just not one of them:)
How are your plants doing btw?