Buds ‘n’ Babes

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
You know Venus Sunday is the new Friday, I have been a might prickly lately, had to lay People off and Mother is not doing well. We all have Our challenges but You do put a smile on a lot of People's faces both with Your wit and other assets. Makes Me want to throw on the Borat Hekini . Problem is H would probably ban me lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You know Venus Sunday is the new Friday, I have been a might prickly lately, had to lay People off and Mother is not doing well. We all have Our challenges but You do put a smile on a lot of People's faces both with Your wit and other assets. Makes Me want to throw on the Borat Hekini . Problem is H would probably ban me lol.
I hate banning people. It honestly takes alot for me to ban someone. Your pretty safe man. Nothing to worry about.

Venus

Water boy
cant we all just get along..

I am not intrigued by the wonderful bikini pics but it would probably be good for morale if you were to provide more.

For the other dudes and such.

I ask this for my growbros! Help them in this time of need.

And thanks in advance Venus.
LOLS... Let me just say Im not oblivious to why I was invited here. . And it certainly wasn’t for my wealth of experience and knowledge lol. .. but the thing is if I post pics everyday you guys are gonna get bored that’s just the way it is... a bit of anticipation never goes astray

Venus

Water boy
Agreed. I just wanted to open this thread and see your plum-like bottom on a daily basis :alien:
Oh,, well that’s a bit rough;(
Way I see it is there’s no need for a huge amount of experience etc ,(after first successful grow anyway). It comes down to common sense, instinct and genetics imo. If you’re an A-grade grower with a b-grade strain then all the knowledge and expertise in the world isn’t going to result in anything other than b-grade. Don’t need to be scientist or botanist to figure that one out

Last edited:
Oh,, well that’s a bit rough;(
Well since I was the one who invited you here...............and as you said, "it certainly wasn't for my wealth of experience and knowledge", I kind of took it personally. Because I would disagree with your statement but I tried to do it with some sarcasm.

I knew you grew. But you are also a nice person and have a great personality. You like to discus many topics, even politics, with an open mind. I thought to myself.....with that great bod, and an intelligent mind and grower experience to boot, why not ask her to drop by.

I'll go back to my cave now :alien:

Venus

Water boy
Well since I was the one who invited you here...............and as you said, "it certainly wasn't for my wealth of experience and knowledge", I kind of took it personally. Because I would disagree with your statement but I tried to do it with some sarcasm.

I knew you grew. But you are also a nice person and have a great personality. You like to discus many topics, even politics, with an open mind. I thought to myself.....with that great bod, and an intelligent mind and grower experience to boot, why not ask her to drop by.

I'll go back to my cave now :alien:
Thank you💜💜...

Ps. You weren’t the only one to invite;))