Briscos Bargain Beans

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Merry Christmas Brisco's Fam!!!!
I'm happy to say that I got an ear to ear grin reading that, as well as a warm, hug like vibe. What a cool year on Chucker's Paradise, and much gratitude to @Heisenbeans for creating and maintaining this site, and encouraging seed makers and plant enthusiasts to make a home here.

Also, congrats to amigos @HydroRed and @thenotsoesoteric for getting their great crosses to market this year, and thanks to everyone that has tested, posted, and otherwise helped us all in enjoying this terrific hobby. You betcha @Cob_nUt , it's a good vibe and great folks in this thread and on the site [ and my pleasure to help keep it that way...lol].

The old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family". Except here on CP - we sort of do both. 🤟 What an intriguing year ahead.

download (4).jpgaaa.png

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm happy to say that I got an ear to ear grin reading that, as well as a warm, hug like vibe. What a cool year on Chucker's Paradise, and much gratitude to @Heisenbeans for creating and maintaining this site, and encouraging seed makers and plant enthusiasts to make a home here.

Also, congrats to amigos @HydroRed and @thenotsoesoteric for getting their great crosses to market this year, and thanks to everyone that has tested, posted, and otherwise helped us all in enjoying this terrific hobby. You betcha @Cob_nUt , it's a good vibe and great folks in this thread and on the site [ and my pleasure to help keep it that way...lol].

The old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family". Except here on CP - we sort of do both. 🤟 What an intriguing year ahead.

View attachment 37977View attachment 37978
Beautifully put. 👊🏼🤘🏼💪🏼 Merry Christmas Amos!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Great new drop, Amos. That DS/Hib cross, wow, lots like that hibernate, that may be the perfect nightime, sniffling, I can't get to sleep, medicine. Good on you for workin that one. Great price point, way impressed. Kudos, sir. By the way, got one FlowW7Doho gal goin good, had three males and I kilt one of them freebies. But congrats at DCSE

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Great new drop, Amos. That DS/Hib cross, wow, lots like that hibernate, that may be the perfect nightime, sniffling, I can't get to sleep, medicine. Good on you for workin that one. Great price point, way impressed. Kudos, sir. By the way, got one FlowW7Doho gal goin good, had three males and I kilt one of them freebies. But congrats at DCSE
Hey, thanks Bodiddlydyne. I wasn't expecting them to be listed until Monday, but w/ only the one pack of Suzy in stock, it's best to have product on hand.

Both the DS/HIB and Southern Oranges are limited to what's just stocked. Both yielded small amounts of seeds, and of course I held back a pack of each to possibly revisit down the road. All three aced the germ tests, and are doing well in their youth.

IMG_4368.JPG

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I’m eyeing that Dank Sinatra x Hibernate cross. What can I expect from it?
Night meds is what both strains are known for. The mom in Hibernate is Shuteye - appropriately named. My experience running the parents is that they needed a little more time in veg than most others to get the yield I was happy with.

@Bodyne 's description above - " That DS/Hib cross, wow, lots like that hibernate, that may be the perfect nightime, sniffling, I can't get to sleep, medicine. ", is exactly what I'm aiming for. The 9 packs listed at DCSE is all there is.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Night meds is what both strains are known for. The mom in Hibernate is Shuteye - appropriately named. My experience running the parents is that they needed a little more time in veg than most others to get the yield I was happy with.

@Bodyne 's description above - " That DS/Hib cross, wow, lots like that hibernate, that may be the perfect nightime, sniffling, I can't get to sleep, medicine. ", is exactly what I'm aiming for. The 9 packs listed at DCSE is all there is.
That’s exactly what I’m looking for and now there’s 8 packs left. :p
Is Paul the same way with cash with the rounding up or down? Last time I order from him credit card payment was up and running.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
That’s exactly what I’m looking for and now there’s 8 packs left. :p
Is Paul the same way with cash with the rounding up or down? Last time I order from him credit card payment was up and running.
I don't think there's any rounding up or down necessary - price and shipping normally is a dollar / no cents figure. Paul's working hard on the credit card deal, and has a new 'tokens' option.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
what did i tell you bro stay away from the political stuff and this place will be a better place to hang
It's a mostly inarguable fact that no one ever gets swayed, convinced, or converted in political threads, but most often there's friendships and respect lost.
We benefit so much on this site because of the relationships we've built. Why lose even one over arguments that can't be won....unlike the one below.