Bridezilla and Dubstep petition!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My favorite song of all from tool is 46 and 2...and the kids in that video. I could watch it for hours they nailed it.

The lyrics are whacked...its about enlightenment and becoming a higher being (the extra chromosones) but who cares...the thunder drums are awesome. It gets me moving to do some gardening.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I am stuck in the grunge years. My neigbors are starting to like some tool for breakfast.
Nothing wrong with Tool any time of day for that matter. My youngest daughter was recently converted from mainstream to Tool after seeing them in concert a couple months ago. A friend had tickets and decided she could come along .....I’m like what the . Got any more spare tickets ?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
My favorite song of all from tool is 46 and 2...and the kids in that video. I could watch it for hours they nailed it.

The lyrics are whacked...its about enlightenment and becoming a higher being (the extra chromosones) but who cares...the thunder drums are awesome. It gets me moving to do some gardening.

Some bands do it there way and stand alone. Tool is one of them . The latest album Fear Inoculum is a Gem

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

That little girl just dominated that so hard OMG!!! She’s going to be a badass for sure!!! Can’t wait for that album drop!

edit: that drummer is making me want to watch that drumming movie... forgetting name now! WHIPLASH! GO HARDDDD BROOOOO

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
That little girl just dominated that so hard OMG!!! She’s going to be a badass for sure!!! Can’t wait for that album drop!

edit: that drummer is making me want to watch that drumming movie... forgetting name now! WHIPLASH! GO HARDDDD BROOOOO
That was a great movie. Made me appreciate how difficult Jazz percussion could be . I used to think Metal drummers had it tough