Bridezilla and Dubstep petition!!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yeah lower fans throwing singles are from a light fuk up fa sho. If I take mine from 24 in the cloner to 18 they will do that stupid shit or take a plant from 18 to 24 sometimes they will do that
I wonder if that's what's going on with my mom's then...🤔 I got them under 18 hrs of light but I got my clones going in the corner under 24 hour light, so they get a little of that light too. And they started throwing single and 3 bladed leaves.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I definitely noticed that BZilla does this. Needs veg time, then it grows normally Dubstep is completely opposite. I could put that into flower 1 week old and she will make a normal plant......just smaller.

My Purple Punch does this single blade thing too. Harvested a few ugly ones, smoke was the same.
GrapeStomper throws the odd 1 leaf shit too , I just defoliated 2 and both had em in a healthy tent

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
All of these are killer strains. Not sure if I'll buy both Adub and Dubstep, but kinda hard to choose between the two. That usually means "both" in my brain :) I'm curious if Bridezilla is being remade, will we see some Cake S1's? It'd already be selfed... I'd scoop those up too!

Skunkle Justin

Bump! ;)

Anyone got some nice Dubs or Zilla’s going? :D
I just popped a Dubstep seed to be made into a mother plant that I will apparently have to keep in veg forever because you guys won’t drop any more. WHY DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH US SQUIRM?!?! 😜
I will definitely keep a very detailed journal with lots of pics. Her clones will have a 3x6 space in my flower room and I’m gonna baby them like crazy in a 100% organic run. Last time I grew them out in hydro without much special attention and they took the #1 spot hands down. This next run is gonna blow everyone’s hair back for sure.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I just popped a Dubstep seed to be made into a mother plant that I will apparently have to keep in veg forever because you guys won’t drop any more. WHY DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH US SQUIRM?!?! 😜
I will definitely keep a very detailed journal with lots of pics. Her clones will have a 3x6 space in my flower room and I’m gonna baby them like crazy in a 100% organic run. Last time I grew them out in hydro without much special attention and they took the #1 spot hands down. This next run is gonna blow everyone’s hair back for sure.
Sorry, I only gots me a Purple Canyon reaching up to the sky. lol
It looks pretty decent.