Boomers

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
I picked up a variety of spores syringes a few weeks ago. This is my first time growing them. Both the cube strains are starting well with the popcorn tek but the pan cyans are showing no signs of growth. The pan cyans are like not for noobs, not sure why I tried doing them this round.

PXL_20220829_025857929.jpg

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I recently picked up some Golden Teacher spores for my first try at growing them but I probably won’t start them until the fall. I’m really interested in trying out micro-dosing for my anxiety issues.
Check out the amino acid L lysine for anxiety and many other benefits and another important one is taurine. B1 in the form of benfoitamine or brewers yeast has been a game changer for me too.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Check out the amino acid L lysine for anxiety and many other benefits and another important one is taurine. B1 in the form of benfoitamine or brewers yeast has been a game changer for me too.
I’ll check them out, thanks! Anxiety has been getting worse for me over the years to the point where I can’t even enjoy weed anymore. I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago, smoked more than usual while away with friends, and it took me days of not smoking for my anxiety level to go back down.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I picked up a variety of spores syringes a few weeks ago. This is my first time growing them. Both the cube strains are starting well with the popcorn tek but the pan cyans are showing no signs of growth. The pan cyans are like not for noobs, not sure why I tried doing them this round.

View attachment 118989
I’m going to try the Uncle Ben’s method since it seems like an easy way to make sure the grain is sterile to start with.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I recently picked up some Golden Teacher spores for my first try at growing them but I probably won’t start them until the fall. I’m really interested in trying out micro-dosing for my anxiety issues.
My son suffered from crippling anxiety from the time he was 12 to when he was 16. Came home tripping on acid, and has never had an anxiety attack since. I thank God every day for that.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My son suffered from crippling anxiety from the time he was 12 to when he was 16. Came home tripping on acid, and has never had an anxiety attack since. I thank God every day for that.
Yeah, I’ve heard a decent trip on shrooms can do the same thing for some people, too. I’m glad they’ve started doing more studies on it because it really seems to help a lot of people.

D

Deleted member 60

Ahhhhhh......Penis Envy. FAT stemmed craziness. Did a ton of flushes with all sorts of syringes but ended up focusing on the PE cus they dont dry into nothingness. Did tubs of birdseed. Got the Pans to fruit on a straw/sterile horseshit medium I purchased but it was right before my son passed away and I ended up giving the entire shooting match to a friend and haven't felt I've had solid enough headspace to venture into the void ever since. I just haven't felt the desire/need/etc. Been there done that, I guess. Sure can be a fun Hobby though....

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Ahhhhhh......Penis Envy. FAT stemmed craziness. Did a ton of flushes with all sorts of syringes but ended up focusing on the PE cus they dont dry into nothingness. Did tubs of birdseed. Got the Pans to fruit on a straw/sterile horseshit medium I purchased but it was right before my son passed away and I ended up giving the entire shooting match to a friend and haven't felt I've had solid enough headspace to venture into the void ever since. I just haven't felt the desire/need/etc. Been there done that, I guess. Sure can be a fun Hobby though....
Sorry your son passed away. That is horrible. I am sorry @stiickygreen

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
... haven't felt I've had solid enough headspace to venture into the void ever since. I just haven't felt the desire/need/etc. Been there done that, I guess. Sure can be a fun Hobby though....
I did a bunch of mushrooms back in college and it was what changed my path from physics into the brain sciences. As I've gotten older they have been harder to find/come across so I haven't done them much but I used to think a good mental reset every year from mushrooms was a good thing. I too thought I wasn't in the right head space for a while to do them, but I've started to think that is exactly why I need to start doing them again. As an adult, I've only come across mushrooms a few times, they were small amounts, shared them, so the trips were not that intense. I want to have enough around again that I can go on some epic trips when ever I want but I am also very curious about micro dosing.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm curious but also chicken. I know that they can do great things but stirring the pot worries me. Maybe someday ("you have to be scared before you can be brave" is something I tell my kids and that rings in my head with this)
The chances of having a bad trip that messes you up is pretty slim to non existent from what I’ve read and seen. The key is to do it in a proper environment with some one with you who is sober to help guide you if you get freaked out. If you haven’t watched “Fantastic Fungi” on Netflix then check it out. There’s video of them giving pretty high doses to people in their 70s in a therapeutic environment. I had a freaky/scary trip once when I did them in high school but you still know you are on shrooms and it’s just coming from that. Microdosing doesn’t make you trip at all though.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The chances of having a bad trip that messes you up is pretty slim to non existent from what I’ve read and seen. The key is to do it in a proper environment with some one with you who is sober to help guide you if you get freaked out. If you haven’t watched “Fantastic Fungi” on Netflix then check it out. There’s video of them giving pretty high doses to people in their 70s in a therapeutic environment. I had a freaky/scary trip once when I did them in high school but you still know you are on shrooms and it’s just coming from that. Microdosing doesn’t make you trip at all though.
I caught the tail end of the acid era. Had my share of good trips and bad ones. Surroundings are important. And watch out for the power of suggestion, it can make everyone see the same thing at the same time. It can be very fun. lol
You just gotta keep telling yourself, it's the acid doing it, it's just the acid. lol