BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I’ll be going back to perlite next run. I think it’ll be better with this fertigation set up I’m running, the feed is pooling up on top currently each feed, with perlite it’ll drain much faster.
Have you ever tried using a whetting agent with your water? Would cut off the pooling

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I dust the hole with recharge and mycos 🍻
I was at my local shop today and thot about grabbing some mykos. I've never used it before but I see a lot of you guys do. Do you notice a big difference with one or both? Recharge I see is with every water or every other? I think there was only like 3 brands but Extreme was the most stocked. I remember something like Great White or it had a shark on it lol. I think a 1lb bag was about $25.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I was at my local shop today and thot about grabbing some mykos. I've never used it before but I see a lot of you guys do. Do you notice a big difference with one or both? Recharge I see is with every water or every other? I think there was only like 3 brands but Extreme was the most stocked. I remember something like Great White or it had a shark on it lol. I think a 1lb bag was about $25.
Recharge I give once a week, mycos only at transplant

Never done a side by side with mycos so not sure of its validity, but I’ve always dusted the hole for years and years.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Recharge I give once a week, mycos only at transplant

Never done a side by side with mycos so not sure of its validity, but I’ve always dusted the hole for years and years.
Speaking of cocaine... I have been putting a bump of Recharge in the water I soak seeds in ;)

I start off with 1ml of h2o2 on the bean and swirl it around to get any bad juju sterilized, then add RO water. After a few hours on the heat mat the h2o2 has pretty much been neutralized if it wasn't by thinning it with the water. I have another shotglass of water with the Recharge in it and squirt it in each seed cup every few hours to sink the seeds. Very thinned out dose but the taproot is getting inoculated as soon as it hits water.

Completely bro-science but 🤷‍♂️ 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.