BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve probably bought $600 in shitty grinders in my lifetime. Now that last $100 I spent will last the lifetime of me.
Yeah, there are a lot of shitty ones out there. One of the best ones I've bought was a "Gem Cutter" from Amazon. I bought it for around $20 on Amazon like 15 years ago and it still looks and grinds like new after a cleaning. I also have a Kannastor GR8TR V2, which I really like, but I wish it was wider.

larf

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I like not catching kief personally with the old ones.
You can leave the screen section out and use it as a 3-piece grinder. I don't like kief catchers, either.
I'm also on team no kief catcher. The magnets are sweet, I don't want any threads. I also like how the original bottom is shaped. It reminds me of an old timey Tibetan incense holder or something.
That makes four of us.

Besides, ever since I started growing, nothing ends up in the catch anyways.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have Kozo grinders. Relatively cheap but good quality. The kief screen is an insert instead of a separate layer so when you pull it you have extra weed space. I like the look of that and will probably get one of the kits eventually - I love gadgets too...

Zmh

Oh look! Another stupid comment from poopwun

havent been able to really test them yet, my last 2 crops since I got them have been 7 foot plants pretty much and touching the lights. This next run will be good to go to run them I swear 😅
I see, I will probably test them in my current run if I Get them in time 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.