BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Not for much longer, I'm afraid.

All joking aside, higher latitudes are experiencing global warming at rates some 2-4 times as fast as the rest of the planet and so they're getting winter and summer temperatures they've never seen before.
Shit is getting serious. The amount of snow we are getting here for the past 5 years have been crazy.. And when the snow melts all that water has to go somewhere.. Usually ends up on meadows and delays sowing season for the farmers with weeks..

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Shit is getting serious. The amount of snow we are getting here for the past 5 years have been crazy.. And when the snow melts all that water has to go somewhere.. Usually ends up on meadows and delays sowing season for the farmers with weeks..
Where is "here"?

I looked up climatic effects of global warming here in northern Colorado and was shocked to find expected conditions will be getting slightly milder, with warmer average winter temperatures and slightly more moisture. Some of us will luck out,I guess.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Where is "here"?

I looked up climatic effects of global warming here in northern Colorado and was shocked to find expected conditions will be getting slightly milder, with warmer average winter temperatures and slightly more moisture. Some of us will luck out,I guess.
Basically between North Ostrobothnia and Lapland.. Here it feels more like our 4 seasons has been puched a month or two a head of them self..
When I was a kid, January was the coldest month of the year. Now it's late February..
And midsummer is usually colder then New year eve.
Like wtf
Little-girl-from-side-eye-meme-all-grown-up.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.