Biggest Hurdles and Potential Game Changers

D

Deleted member 60

@treefarmercharlie ...I sent up some smoke signals the other day as I tossed a few nice, dried up bags from last year in the wood stove. I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed it.

I never set out to sell weed. I set my space up cus I had 2 babies in house and absolutely no cash....and weed supplies were up and down...and I was sick of calling folks/hearing the same shit. It all just happened. I made more money off my garden than I ever did working a real job so the risk was well worth it here. I worked a real job on the side the entire time...other than about 7 years ('91-98) when my kids were toddlers/not yet in school. All of it played into being able to retire @55. No regrets...other than knowing how to grow so much weed I'm wading waist deep it it with no place for it to go....and growing more.

True @H.A.F. . We're about last in the nation in school funding. I can't really go into all of it in depth without crossing the line into politics like yer allowed to do here repeatedly without recourse...but you can rest assured it wasn't the hippies who fucked shit all up here...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@treefarmercharlie ...I sent up some smoke signals the other day as I tossed a few nice, dried up bags from last year in the wood stove. I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed it.

I never set out to sell weed. I set my space up cus I had 2 babies in house and absolutely no cash....and weed supplies were up and down...and I was sick of calling folks/hearing the same shit. It all just happened. I made more money off my garden than I ever did working a real job so the risk was well worth it here. I worked a real job on the side the entire time...other than about 7 years ('91-98) when my kids were toddlers/not yet in school. All of it played into being able to retire @55. No regrets...other than knowing how to grow so much weed I'm wading waist deep it it with no place for it to go....and growing more.

True @H.A.F. . We're about last in the nation in school funding. I can't really go into all of it in depth without crossing the line into politics like yer allowed to do here repeatedly without recourse...but you can rest assured it wasn't the hippies who fucked shit all up here...
LOL! I've tossed handfuls of old weed in my pellet stove and it smells wonderful :ROFLMAO:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn....I miss the days of greenhouse grows and excess poundage.
None of the people I associated with....friends, had to pay a penny.

They all new how I felt about it, they are my family!
I'm a gardener I gave them all veggies for years....didn't charge em!
When I retired in 2011 and got my OMMP card they all new what was coming...
In the beginning they all would want to pay me...not my gig now!
Though I would find $50 or $100 bills stuck somewhere I would come across....sneaky buggers.

I miss having enough to make RSO for a few that it truly helped.
I haven't had any in 4 yrs, was a perfect sleep aid when I did have it.

The trade off is living here with no real financial worries and enjoying coastal living!
Now I'm a indoor grower just trying to keep my own stash jars full.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can't really go into all of it in depth without crossing the line into politics like yer allowed to do here repeatedly without recourse...
Saying that politicians are untrustworthy shits that think they are better than us lowly peasants is not talking politics. Talking politics is picking sides and arguing a political viewpoint that is up for debate.

Politicians being shit and thinking they are the ruling class instead of our employees is not really up for debate.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Saying that politicians are untrustworthy shits that think they are better than us lowly peasants is not talking politics. Talking politics is picking sides and arguing a political viewpoint that is up for debate.

Politicians being shit and thinking they are the ruling class instead of our employees is not really up for debate.
This is correct. There's nothing wrong with saying something like "The government are destroying weed as we've known it". But when you start picking sides it creates drama and everyone's panties get in a twist.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This is correct. There's nothing wrong with saying something like "The government are destroying weed as we've known it". But when you start picking sides it creates drama and everyone's panties get in a twist.
don't bother me e

Though I would find $50 or $100 bills stuck somewhere I would come across....sneaky buggers.

The trade off is living here with no real financial worries and enjoying coastal living!
seems like me ,you need more jars of stash, just in case it a bugger ,of a outie year!
ther way

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

caught you with your back turned!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
LOL! I've tossed handfuls of old weed in my pellet stove and it smells wonderful :ROFLMAO:
For what it's worth, I am trying the grove-bag knock-offs from amazon for long term storage. I use one of the big humidity packs for keeping an airtight ammo crate or tub the right humidity, then the bags are stored in that. Not heat-sealed since they are in a controlled environment (and so I can occasionally check on it)

I got some free bags with seed orders to try it but I won't pay full price for the name brand bags. There are bulk packs of knock-offs. But there are some that are just mylar and some that are the "humidity tech" bags - the mylar would probably be fine with a tiny rH pack inside though.