Big Worm Genetics’s

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I saved a clone of my strongest male Sugar Factory, I’m either gonna use it or I’m gonna pull some more female clones and feminize them. I’m super pleased with the size, appearance of the plant..... I nice as they have grown I can deal with it having droopy leaves occasionally. NICE PLANT WITH FAT COLAS!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I saved a clone of my strongest male Sugar Factory, I’m either gonna use it or I’m gonna pull some more female clones and feminize them. I’m super pleased with the size, appearance of the plant..... I nice as they have grown I can deal with it having droopy leaves occasionally. NICE PLANT WITH FAT COLAS!
You get some pollen from that male clone and I'll trade for some or buy

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
SWEETZ
Smoke review, this is MY review of the pheno I grew.... it had a gun powder smell during flowering and it tastes like what I think gun powder would taste like while smoking it.... I know it sounds odd but it wasn’t a taste that I dislike. The buzz that it gives???? WELL ! It sent me night night for about 20 minutes

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Another harvest Of Sugar Factory is a week away. I’m going to need an Uber because this shit is crippling. All organic except my PH down. I’ve already flipped the clones of this frosty girl. I’ve also kept a male and pollinated some bud sites..... should have plenty of good beans if I did it right
520C07AA-2306-466B-AC9F-F4F24C25F601.jpegA9E9AA59-BF2E-4258-B459-328DD320768C.jpeg886328AA-3399-4BB3-B9B6-E4D4706FDEB9.jpeg

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
3 for 3 Icy Hots Males , Dammit, I can tell You very nice ,vigorous plants, 100% germination rates and I was able to smoke some a grow Me had run and its nice, can taste both the Starfighter and the PCK and it hits hard. Can also tell You His packs that I have seen have 14-15 beans a pack which is fatter than most breeder packs.