Big Worm Genetics’s

greendiamond9

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
More Bigworm pics about a week or so from harvest, we r in week 8 still. Sweetz and Sugar Factory. One of the Sweetz is pollinated so it is a bit smaller than the other and the sugar Factory is loaded with long trichs. No hiccups no real issues. These girls did well, I’m sure I had light leaks a couple of times but no nanners. Both cultivars are dense and easy to grow although the sugar Factory I have never looked super happy but never faltered..... it just kept growing with

Attachments

More Bigworm pics about a week or so from harvest, we r in week 8 still. Sweetz and Sugar Factory. One of the Sweetz is pollinated so it is a bit smaller than the other and the sugar Factory is loaded with long trichs. No hiccups no real issues. These girls did well, I’m sure I had light leaks a couple of times but no nanners. Both cultivars are dense and easy to grow although the sugar Factory I have never looked super happy but never faltered..... it just kept growing with
Wow man great job they all look super good thank you for the pics i appreciate it alot