Big Terp's small scale grows

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Well, being I'm in the middle of a run, I'll start from beginning and work my way up to current times....
Sure wished i had the room space that I had 20 yrs ago but I don't so these days I'm in small tents... So here we go...

EQUIPMENT USED:
VEG
is just a 2X2X4 cheapy "COOL GROWS" tent
Lighting is just a 5000k 60 watt led shop light that claims to produce 6,000 lumens..lol
6inch small clip on fan for exhaust, no scrubber..

FLOWER
20X36X60 AC INFINITY tent,
2 HLG QB132's v1's @ 3500k, 75 watts per board for a total of 150 watts.. The qb132's came as a set of 4, so I've got 4 total but only using the 2...
AC INFINITY 4 inch fan n filter with the manual fan speed controller

GROW MEDIUM= I'm loyal to soil..
this round was promix with added worm castings, Dr Earth's 4-6-3, perlite, bison compost, with little epsom..

If I'm prepared, I like to just go the buildasoil route.. But this round I used what I had easy access too here locally, except for the Grease brand bison compost I ordered online..

This concoction does fine for my standard 4-5 week veg. Once in flower it needs a boost. In flower I brew act teas every 3rd waterings.

Start seeds in solos in soil,
VEG 2-3 weeks in solos, then to 2gal airpots, veg another week or two then flip to flower is my routine.

Will go threw pics and post from beginning of what I've got going on, from start til current day later on today..
Thx

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Well here's a quick update of what I got in veg..
Strain= 2 Stardawg X Corey's cut regs
Breeder= Heisenbeans "black vintage pack"

2nd time growing these nice chems..
Had a mag issue that was due to soil mix being light on epsom on one of em.. Just need the Xtra boost , and new growth is back to normal now.

According to my pics these 2 are currently are almost 5 weeks on this Tuesday.. these will b flipped that day..
So here is the 2 from early on til now...

SD1
IMG_20230912_104215.jpg
SD2
IMG_20230912_104233.jpg
SD1
IMG_20230921_201909.jpg
SD2IMG_20230921_202607.jpg
SD1
IMG_20231010_124940.jpg
SD2
IMG_20231010_124950.jpg
SD1
IMG_20231012_114951.jpg
SD2
IMG_20231012_115013.jpg
SD1
IMG_20231014_130017.jpg
SD2
IMG_20231014_130055.jpg

Also if u notice the solo cup sitting inside SD2 pot, it's a Greenpoint Tomahawk
(Stardawg X GG4)IMG_20231012_115125.jpg

Will update later, on what is going on in my flower tent...
Thanks 🤘

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Great line up man!
I've enjoyed most all of the stardawg line that I've grown!
What do you think of your AC fan setup?
When I get my shed/shop finished I'm gonna put a 3x3 in there.
I'll need a 4" fan setup for that.
Is it quiet?
Thanks dude, I also have liked a lot of those Stardawg crosses..
As far as the fan goes, it's my life support here with close neighbors..no smells... have had the fan n filter setup for almost 3 years now. Not one problem yet.. Quiet and reliable..
I got the AC INFINITY CLOUDLINE PRO S4.
No fancy controllers, just a push button controller, set it and forget it basically...
Paid 99 bucks for fan another 50 for filter from same place on Amazon..
After my previous run I changed the pre filter, and now it's back to 100%. Am still amazed the AC filter is still scrubbing like new still years later..
So my opinion is they are a great product and reasonable price...
If u get the fancy controllers you might want to hit up @treefarmercharlie, cause he knows that stuff well and will shoot u straight on what u need..
Hope that helps bro

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Great line up man!
I've enjoyed most all of the stardawg line that I've grown!
What do you think of your AC fan setup?
When I get my shed/shop finished I'm gonna put a 3x3 in there.
I'll need a 4" fan setup for that.
Is it quiet?
I actually bought that 4" for my 36" tent. It was not enough. I then ordered a 6". Much better and not that much more money. The 4" will do a 24" tent..............I have it doing cool tube duties on my bulbs now. If I could do over, I'd get the 6" from the git.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for your input guys!
My 2x4 setup has a 4" fan and filter that my buddy gave me along with a Blackdog 400.
The fan even on the lowest setting is a bit much. Got a 6" inline cheap fan for the intake air.
All of this might be better for the 3x3 and I'll get the AC for my 2x4.
The Blackdog creates some heat, it's gonna need some movement.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Thanks for your input guys!
My 2x4 setup has a 4" fan and filter that my buddy gave me along with a Blackdog 400.
The fan even on the lowest setting is a bit much. Got a 6" inline cheap fan for the intake air.
All of this might be better for the 3x3 and I'll get the AC for my 2x4.
The Blackdog creates some heat, it's gonna need some movement.
I have the T4 for my 2x4 and it works well for it. I wouldn’t recommend it for anything bigger though.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230909_193448.jpg

This is the GREASE brand bison compost that I've been using this round..
So far, so good..
Mixed sum in the medium, top dress with it, & brew act teas using it..
Using a combo of this, worm castings, BAS 3.0 , & little molasses, has worked well imo..
The more diverse groups of microbes, the better imo..

My only complaint is I tried reaching out to Grease 3 times trying to see how I'd get a sample starter kit of all their stuff,( willing to buy, not wanting free handout), but not one reply back.. So, who knows..
The order from them was quick, so no complaints there..

Anyone else ever try any Grease products?
Thx

View attachment 131343

This is the GREASE brand bison compost that I've been using this round..
So far, so good..
Mixed sum in the medium, top dress with it, & brew act teas using it..
Using a combo of this, worm castings, BAS 3.0 , & little molasses, has worked well imo..
The more diverse groups of microbes, the better imo..

My only complaint is I tried reaching out to Grease 3 times trying to see how I'd get a sample starter kit of all their stuff,( willing to buy, not wanting free handout), but not one reply back.. So, who knows..
The order from them was quick, so no complaints there..

Anyone else ever try any Grease products?
Thx
In my best George Carlin voice... It's No Bullshit! No experience with Grease, but thank you for the smile Big Terps and loving this grow.👍

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here's the 2 Stardawg X Corey from Heisen
Pics are from yesterday @ 5 weeks from breaking ground..
Got tossed in flower tent yesterday..
Both plants look to be female imo..

SD#1 is more bushier structure wise, and at first day of flower is 12 inches tall from top of soil
SD#1=
IMG_20231020_084606.jpg

SD#2 is taller only by 2 inches, so 14 inches from soil..
Both plants have heavy chem/fuel aromas in veg so can't wait to test the scrubber with em..
SD#2=
IMG_20231020_084625.jpg

Both plants=
IMG_20231020_084823~2.jpg
Thx 🤘

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230603_043947.jpg
IMG_20230603_043847.jpg
IMG_20230531_030007.jpg
IMG_20230530_195731.jpg
IMG_20230530_195737.jpg
Here's another from the past year... It was a freebie 3 pac of fems from Digital Genetics,that I got with a DCSE order. Only popped 1. Really nice little plant.. Rock hard medium sized golf balls..

Doughy baked goods, with a Carmel-ish coffee, typical cookie strain.. definitely enjoyed it..
Only complaint was, week 3-4 I found 2 nut sacks down low, pinched and never seen anymore...
No seeds in the plant nor any others in same tent, so no biggy.. that's part of staying on top of what u got going by checking them daily during early flower/stretch..

Not bad for being grown for next to nothing,and using a 60 watt 5000k led shop light entire grow.. lol
Thx