Balkh Hash Plant

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Get yourself an ink bird temp controller for your heat mat. I use a chunk of styrofoam for a base. Channel out a groove for the wire and probe. Put mat on top of that then tray and dome over the mat. Set and a couple deg. higher than your wanting and forget. I use for cloning mostly but if I need some warmth I’ll put seed starts in it to. Hope you get to make some seed.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
So checked on the plants again tonight, one of the suspect males is showing some signs he is a male but still being shy, the other one is still mystery. I've decided to take the female out and put it into one of my other veg tents and switch this tent to flower. I don't have any other plants in flower just yet so hopefully this will give me a chance to collect some pollen before I switch the other tents to flower.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
Alright so went out to the tent with the two suspect male plants that have been under 12/12 light. The one that was showing strong signs of being a male has nice pollen sacks growing on it. The one that was being shy is still being shy. I am not sure what I want to do with this plant now. Sure, I could let it go longer and see what makes of it but is this a characteristic that I even want to pass on?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Does it have a decent structure? Is the nose on the stem rub different/better/interesting?

Maybe keeping it around and allowing it to broaden the gene pool to sift through next round to see if it was worth keeping. But then again the other dude is already ahead of the game. But that's my food for thought, salt to taste amigo

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
Does it have a decent structure? Is the nose on the stem rub different/better/interesting?

Maybe keeping it around and allowing it to broaden the gene pool to sift through next round to see if it was worth keeping. But then again the other dude is already ahead of the game. But that's my food for thought, salt to taste amigo
I am probably going to just pick up another batch of these seeds and redo the genetic preservation grow with the new batch. This round I think I might ditch this mystery plant and breed the other two since they have been very vigorous. I need to go back and look at my photos but I don't think the mystery plant branched at nice and tight as the other 2.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My main concern is that if it's weak, and an early flower-er it's gonna be first in line if you do a bukakke. Pollenated brachts don't accept a second load if its better ;)

But if you are wanting to bring down the flowering time and it's all fire, then it's opposite.