Auto?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The god seed i ran were from a seed run i did. Heathens genetics hes been running sinse the early 90s.
Most have some purple going on. One purpled up real early. They are just finishing off the auto seed run im doing with them. Some real nice phenos.
Where is ole "Heathen"? I liked that guy. lol

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Probably has "Early Skunk" with a 7/8 week flower period in it. We used to begin harvesting around the 1st of Sept years ago. Hardly anyone grew weed that went into middle of Oct unless you were growing Columbian bagseeds.
I really hate seeing all this "auto" being so popular. Pretty soon that trait will be in everything if breeders don't get a handle on it.
Interesting. Didnt think a photo would finish in Ab. Im trying out a aphgan kush early strain by world of seeds. Iv crossed some god bud into it to see if i can get an early strain i can grow outdoors. The aph. Is definatly fast. Smells nice to.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Probably has "Early Skunk" with a 7/8 week flower period in it. We used to begin harvesting around the 1st of Sept years ago. Hardly anyone grew weed that went into middle of Oct unless you were growing Columbian bagseeds.
I really hate seeing all this "auto" being so popular. Pretty soon that trait will be in everything if breeders don't get a handle on it.
So when i popped a few of these they started flowering under 18hrs of light would early skunk do that?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Don't know he likes the real hot peppers though. I thought about growimg some but i dont know what id do with them. I don't mind warm but ghost peper hot i dont think would be for me LOl
I had noticed Mr. Growit was growing green peppers. Thought might be Heathen. lol