Auto irrigation pump.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I use a programmable digital timer for my watering setup. You can do 8 programming entries. I was running them every 4 hours for 1 minute in 3 gal pots. Used the adjustable manifolds like Perm posted to dial in the flow.

It's pretty easy once you mess with it a bit. Just make sure your pump puts out enough volume, otherwise you'll get uneven flow rates from the drippers...you'll end up constantly adjusting them and never getting it right...ask me how I know that. :ROFLMAO:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I aske on the othe forum and one reply the guy uses one of the diaphragm pumps, probly the way I'll go.

Texagonian

Outlaw
6 is doable.
I've been using these for a couple runs F+D. I use a second set of time delay relays to control the current. But they have been extremely reliable. Used one on a cloner 10 sec on 15 min off. For months never a hiccup.
Have you used one of these and had one fail?
Hey @Turpman , where’d you score that cycle relay. I been looking for something to time my cloned like you did for ten seconds on fifteen minutes off to keep my water cool. Most I’ve seen as far as timers go is down to a minute interval and max 20 programs per day. Thanks for any input✌🏻

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Hey @Turpman , where’d you score that cycle relay. I been looking for something to time my cloned like you did for ten seconds on fifteen minutes off to keep my water cool. Most I’ve seen as far as timers go is down to a minute interval and max 20 programs per day. Thanks for any input✌🏻
You can diy a cycle timer for your cloner
Wally World or HoDePo has them. I did mine,it turns the 15 minute tabs into approx.50-1minute tabs. I bought 3 I for back up and 1 for parts. Still have two brand new.The one I diy'ed is going on 4+years.

Really simple process.Swap a few years and glue some shit. I do 2 tabs down 4 up. Close to 2 minutes on 5 off.

There's also a digi timer I bought a couple of...Ebay or Amazon. They go down to the second up too umpteen hours...lol. I'll get the info on them when I get back to the spot.

Last edited:

Texagonian

Outlaw
You can diy a cycle timer for your cloner
Wally World or HoDePo has them. I did mine,it turns the 15 minute tabs into approx.50-1minute tabs. I bought 3 I for back up and 1 for parts. Still have two brand new.The one I diy'ed is going on 4+years.

Really simple process.Swap a few years and glue some shit. I do 2 tabs down 4 up. Close to 2 minutes on 5 off.

There's also a digi timer I bought a couple of...Ebay or Amazon. They go down to the second up too umpteen hours...lol. I'll get the info on them when I get back to the spot.
Hell yea @Cob_nUt ! Appreciate it man. I haven’t used my cloner for a bit since I been doing seeds only as of lately but I just took some cuts from said seeds to give them another go. Think I found some keepers🤷🏼‍♂️ I have one of those daisy botanicare cloners but it got hot with the pump in such a small device and I got a big ass one with misters but I only have a handful. It’s this way or dip them in some gel and put’em in plugs in a dome. I just like them big ass roots from an aeroponic cloner. 🍻🤘🏻