Auto Flowers are wonky

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
201148BC-2BB2-484E-968D-40E95194F164.jpeg
this is my buddy’s grow now! got him to try coco and now I want to make the switch! They get wild! That’s two moby dick autos by donated in a 2x4 tent! All within around 3 months.. what’s to Hate on! Ran into a root rot issue really close to the flush so it’s a week early flush.DAC5586D-6C7E-4CA9-9DA2-90C4451CB151.jpeg

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Oddly enough, if you throw a photo seed in the ground on 12/12 from the beginning, it will "auto-flower" whenever the plant is ready - usually 30-40 days. You just sacrifice growth because of less light hours during the veg phase - in my opinion.
smells like fuzzy logic based on an auto with an internal clock and a photo with no clock but light induced only. now if this post doesn't confuse dude i don't know what will lol. ijs

Stoned Cold Bulldog

@baldmountain i'm not an auto grower yet. but i do have some pure autos waiting in the vault as well as semi auto's and crosses too.

they are not wonky and pretty easy to grow as well based on all the grows i've seen various folks do since they came on the seen. they have only gotten better . sign up at autoflower network they specialize in all shit auto.

if i had more space and better circumstances i would break out my auto type stuff and also grow the photo gear. the autos for newbies are exactly as you think. will be easier. put them in the final pot right off the bat and leave them the fuck alone. turn lights to 20-4 and stay there until harvest.

yes you can train but if your new leave them alone until u get more experience with them and see how they grow and what's possible. them you can start to train if u have a 'super auto" an auto that will big bigger and taller.
and someone already said start some inside and put them out and let that sun work for you.

lastly do not listen to auto hating growers. they have there niche and it's been getting bigger and better that is why they are catching on far more than anyone thought they would a decade ago. do proper homework so you don't make simple shit complicated and then blame the genetics. nuff said.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
@baldmountain i'm not an auto grower yet. but i do have some pure autos waiting in the vault as well as semi auto's and crosses too.

they are not wonky and pretty easy to grow as well based on all the grows i've seen various folks do since they came on the seen. they have only gotten better . sign up at autoflower network they specialize in all shit auto.

if i had more space and better circumstances i would break out my auto type stuff and also grow the photo gear. the autos for newbies are exactly as you think. will be easier. put them in the final pot right off the bat and leave them the fuck alone. turn lights to 20-4 and stay there until harvest.

yes you can train but if your new leave them alone until u get more experience with them and see how they grow and what's possible. them you can start to train if u have a 'super auto" an auto that will big bigger and taller.
and someone already said start some inside and put them out and let that sun work for you.

lastly do not listen to auto hating growers. they have there niche and it's been getting bigger and better that is why they are catching on far more than anyone thought they would a decade ago. do proper homework so you don't make simple shit complicated and then blame the genetics. nuff said.
U just said u have never grown an auto , yet u are giving advice? Also love to know what pure and semi autos are ?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
U just said u have never grown an auto , yet u are giving advice? Also love to know what pure and semi autos are ?
Good question . Maybe he’s referring to faster finishing versions of photos that have a smaller percentage of ruderalis in the make up . From what I’ve seen they only save a couple weeks at best on the overall cycle of the plant when grown outdoors .

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
everything i ever grew was bag seed out of brick weed from? choppers and rippers got the most but always go back the year after pull the pollen plants then harvest what they forgot about ! till autos came into view a few years back the early harvest really helped my take home percentage.