Anyone Remember These Guys?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have an assortment of the Mr. Nice seeds to go through shortly. Most of the ones I have are different mixes of NL, Haze, Afghan and Skunk. Without the strain names, here's the catalog description of the lineages:
  • Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk "sativa leaning hybrid"
  • A selection including Skunk, NL, Haze, and Afghan.
  • Early Pearl with Skunk #1
  • Mullumbimby Madness x Black Widow
  • NL/Haze/Skunk x Brazilian/South Indian
  • 75% Skunk 25% NL5 Haze
  • 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, and 50% Haze
  • Master Kush side of strains. Bringing the double Haze male
I only have 4-6 of each but it's definitely "clone just in case" stuff.
Early pearl with skunk is on my must buy/try list hoping it finishes earlier

I really really want a decent 7 week finisher.
Here's a clone only Green Crack I just chopped tonight at day 59. Took this pic at day 57. I neglected the fuck out of them this time.

I chopped one last Sat, one today, and will chop the 3rd next Sat.

I prefer it around 60 days for this strain, even though it would fatten up more if I give them longer. I've done anywhere from 50 days to 78 days.

IMG_5582.JPG

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Here's a clone only Green Crack I just chopped tonight at day 59. Took this pic at day 57. I neglected the fuck out of them this time.

I chopped one last Sat, one today, and will chop the 3rd next Sat.

I prefer it around 60 days for this strain, even though it would fatten up more if I give them longer. I've done anywhere from 50 days to 78 days.

View attachment 106457
Yeah I've run Green Crack. Maybe I didn't have the greatest pheno.

I'm looking for something that's done in 50 days.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You can find about any strain you want at this place. And their lineage.
Except that some of their info is based on lies. Like assuming they know the lineage of Girl Scout Cookies, or some of the other famous herms.

Not any fault of theirs though, it is still a great resource, just a few bugs they can't help.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Except that some of their info is based on lies. Like assuming they know the lineage of Girl Scout Cookies, or some of the other famous herms.

Not any fault of theirs though, it is still a great resource, just a few bugs they can't help.
That site has been up for many years. I'd say it's the breeders that post most of the info onto the site.
It was all we had to go by when choosing seed from across the pond. All and all they are fairly accurate, but you're right, there is a lot of mis info in there. But there is a treasure trove of breeders and their strains from the very beginning of recorded data.