Anyone here have a Levo II machine?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
LOL I gave one of my cookies to a friend and he called cussing me said he was checking his blood pressure and his sugar he just knew something was wrong but all that was wrong is my shit is strong and he was in orbit.
I can fit 3 oz in the machine if I melt the oil first so it runs down in. Leave it solid is a no go.
LOL! I made my sister a batch of 100 chocolates that I estimated were around 6mg each. There must’ve been a few that got a lot more in them than others because she told me yesterday that she had one that fucked her up so bad she couldn’t follow a recipe to cook dinner 🤣

D

Deleted member 60

Made some THC/CBD coconut/soy based salve a few months ago out of some bubble hash and some strong CBD oil I bought awhile back (to see if it would help me sleep...it didn't..LOL) that has served me/a few friends well. Makes ya smell like dope too :ROFLMAO:. (even with peppermint and lavender essential oil the ganja goodness still comes through). Pretty sure it's more the hemp oil than the bub that reeks....but either way....the salve does help with sore muscles. Thinking of canning the scent altogether and investigating using small amounts of DMSO to facilitate further absorbtion. Anyone have any insight/experience with this chem?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Made some THC/CBD coconut/soy based salve a few months ago out of some bubble hash and some strong CBD oil I bought awhile back (to see if it would help me sleep...it didn't..LOL) that has served me/a few friends well. Makes ya smell like dope too :ROFLMAO:. (even with peppermint and lavender essential oil the ganja goodness still comes through). Pretty sure it's more the hemp oil than the bub that reeks....but either way....the salve does help with sore muscles. Thinking of canning the scent altogether and investigating using small amounts of DMSO to facilitate further absorbtion. Anyone have any insight/experience with this chem?
All I know is that DMSO can make you smell and taste garlic in stuff.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Read bout arnica oil also, had great luck importing it into salves and rubs. Thought bout the dmso, but never tried it

D

Deleted member 60

@Bodyne .....The "Wrangler's Relief" salve sold (or was...been awhile) here @ the dispensary has that in it.....along with a bevy of other essentials/etc. Good stuff but @$40 for a small tin....you can make 10X that amount @ home for the same $$$.

So...readin' above...did buying an Ardent/Levo/etc to decarb make the difference in you gettin off on edibles...er what? Inquiring minds want to know....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Bodyne .....The "Wrangler's Relief" salve sold (or was...been awhile) here @ the dispensary has that in it.....along with a bevy of other essentials/etc. Good stuff but @$40 for a small tin....you can make 10X that amount @ home for the same $$$.

So...readin' above...did buying an Ardent/Levo/etc to decarb make the difference in you gettin off on edibles...er what? Inquiring minds want to know....
Lol I think the machine works fine, but I decarbed just with the oven. Given the quality of the herb, I could still feel it 4-5 hrs later, next time will use some better bud. I would think if you just used your hash, you could make some ungodly oil or tinc. My next time will be oz or more of good bud and a couple or three cups of everclear, then let half vape off or so and try that concentrate. If I was using hash, I don’t think I’d decarb it, but I could be wrong. But I bet it still be strong made into that everclear tinc. I think my machine operates at 165 or so, so there’s a lil decarbing goin on, me thinks

D

Deleted member 60

I've played...believe me. My last stab (worked up to this over many attempts with the thought each time that "a higher dose will do it")....the cookies were 500mg each....tasted like straight up bub....and barely got me off. Felt like I'd been in the car all day... then got out and was still moving.... not that fun...LOL. Nobody else could even touch em.....so they got binned. I send my sis-in-law 20mg cookies and she raves about em...LOL....so I don't think I'm doin something "wrong".

I wish it would work. My back is @ Demerol pain levels right now...but there are no Demerols to be had... yeeeeee-owch

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I've played...believe me. My last stab (worked up to this over many attempts with the thought each time that "a higher dose will do it")....the cookies were 500mg each....tasted like straight up bub....and barely got me off. Felt like I'd been in the car all day... then got out and was still moving.... not that fun...LOL. Nobody else could even touch em.....so they got binned. I send my sis-in-law 20mg cookies and she raves about em...LOL....so I don't think I'm doin something "wrong".

I wish it would work. My back is @ Demerol pain levels right now...but there are no Demerols to be had... yeeeeee-owch
I’m gonna try the tinc with everclear to make a concentrate to play with, but I’ve already bout give all cookies away, lol for some reason, 2nd attempt wasn’t near the first, freezing them shouldn’t have mattered, but one gal on the opiates likes em, says they pretty good, so I know it’s just me. I’d like a strain to come out called Demerol or Dilaudid lmfao

D

Deleted member 60

Sign me up! I'll change my name to "Keith".

Damn...was hopin there was a magic bullet for us guys who get nada from ingestion. Oh well....at least there's the bong.

Such a pisser here. I have a botle of Oxy's sitting here..but I'm scheduled/they are for an upcoming dental surgery...and if I eat em for my aching back my dentist will freak....and I'll be hatin' life after he works on me.... ugggh. Pain is so much fun.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Sign me up! I'll change my name to "Keith".

Damn...was hopin there was a magic bullet for us guys who get nada from ingestion. Oh well....at least there's the bong.

Such a pisser here. I have a botle of Oxy's sitting here..but I'm scheduled/they are for an upcoming dental surgery...and if I eat em for my aching back my dentist will freak....and I'll be hatin' life after he works on me.... ugggh. Pain is so much fun.
Lol. I really think I just gotta play with gettin that tinc down, cause the first cooks were sorta kinda like the old days. You should try to make some tinc out of hash or good bud and try it sublingual, bypass that gut. Imho I do like how tha machine works tho, no smell, automatic with diy adjustments if you want. Nuts in these parts got the good hair on instead of pills anymore, they doin fent with the ice so they can sleep and eat. Damndest thing I ever seen, and I seen some shit and done some shit, but nuttin like they doin these days, why I love my herb so much and am basically a hermit. But the hounds, cows, barn cats, and ole lady love me lol!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Lol. I really think I just gotta play with gettin that tinc down, cause the first cooks were sorta kinda like the old days. You should try to make some tinc out of hash or good bud and try it sublingual, bypass that gut. Imho I do like how tha machine works tho, no smell, automatic with diy adjustments if you want. Nuts in these parts got the good hair on instead of pills anymore, they doin fent with the ice so they can sleep and eat. Damndest thing I ever seen, and I seen some shit and done some shit, but nuttin like they doin these days, why I love my herb so much and am basically a hermit. But the hounds, cows, barn cats, and ole lady love me lol!
Tinc under the tongue will do it for you. :) It takes some getting used to..maybe some scar tissue too. Then a week later the heat is not as big a deal 🔥

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shizzzzzzz. Just arrived! Now we need recipesView attachment 101095View attachment 101096
The main thing I've been making with mine has been infused cocoa butter to use for chocolates. I purchased a second one of those double herb pods so I can make it double strength and use less in the chocolates. All you need to do is the standard decarb setting, then add in 6oz of the cocoa butter pieces (I melt it in the microwave on a defrost setting to make measuring easier), and then infuse it at 105° for 2 hours. Before it is done, get your chocolate melting in a double boiler on the stove and try to keep it at around the same temp (105° or lower) but keep some extra that isn't melted to the side. When the infusion is done, mix in the cocoa butter really well, then add a small amount of melted chocolate and mix it in (this helps temper the chocolate so it doesn't melt in your hands), and then start pouring it into your molds. Then put the molds in the fridge for an hour or two and they should be hardened enough to pop the chocolates out to store. For a double strength infusion I make a total of 16oz of chocolate and 8oz for single strength.

D

Deleted member 60

@Ohio.george .......... And?? Learning curve.....or killin' it right out of the gate?

Made some cookies for the wife. Damn those taste good with the right amount of bub in 'em. Don't get >>me<< off...but I do like the taste of cannabis/chocolate together. She has to hide those fuckers or I'll munch em all down....

Makin' salve right now. It's "resting" after infusing in the herbs into the mix. (Coconut oil, a bit of olive oil, soy wax to come for consistency on the final heating/straining) Waiting for some essential oils/tins to arrive and then I'll finish it all up. 11 grams of CBD isolate and about the same amount of decarb'd bub in about 4 cups of mix. This should be some good shit. Far stronger than anything in the dispos here. :ROFLMAO: Gonna spread it far and wide to friends/family overt he Holidaze.....

DSC_3570.JPG

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Have a look at adding magnuseum to your pain salves it helps it absorb deeper into the muscle I been told it will allow THC pass the blood cell barrier I have not tried it my salve patients passed away....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My trigger finger is itching to click home one of these.. Are they worth their price?
I personally love mine. My only gripes are that they took forever to ship mine, and the app is flaky, but you can operate the thing just as easily from the button and display on the device. I still prefer to make butter in large batches on the stove but I use my Levo to make everything else I want to infuse.