Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got my 2nd Slymer jarred up...47 grams, that gives me 95 between the two.
So F'n happy with these plants, perfect wake and bake!!
The buds on this one are less airy, but they both smoke exactly the same.
20240310_082820-crop.jpg

Hard for me to break 1.5 oz per plant with my current set up and routine.
Jar on the right is the ICP/CD, came in at 35 grams.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
That don't look bad. If she's sooo deficient then whys there so many leaves under the net still green? Usually those are the first i see to discolor from a deficiency.
There's a few hidden in there haha. I noticed leaves dropping from down low a couple weeks ago. Thought I rectified it I haven't even opened the tent in a week and a half. When I opened it this time there was maybe a handful of dead leaves on the ground tops are yellowing out middles and lowers are as well.

Streetpro09

Tester
There's a few hidden in there haha. I noticed leaves dropping from down low a couple weeks ago. Thought I rectified it I haven't even opened the tent in a week and a half. When I opened it this time there was maybe a handful of dead leaves on the ground tops are yellowing out middles and lowers are as well.
Ahhhhh that subtle yellowing that's hard to pick up with the camera. Sounds like she's pretty close tho. I almost always get dieing leaves down low from like week 5 and on. Usually due to not getting much light. Just kinda how it is with a net.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Ahhhhh that subtle yellowing that's hard to pick up with the camera. Sounds like she's pretty close tho. I almost always get dieing leaves down low from like week 5 and on. Usually due to not getting much light. Just kinda how it is with a net.
Thanks ya I agree. I'm super happy with how simple this grow has been actually. I pushed this plant really hard and didn't give it quite the proper balanced feed. I'm still going to get some Great smoke!!!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Going to chop down Chaka Khan tomorrow that'll be just about 9 weeks @12/12. I'll try to get some bud shots tomorrow when I chop it down. Today I planted 4 dancing lime seeds. One seed was kind of iffy but it may crack. I Plan on flowering these out in my 3x3 if I get any females.
PXL_20240409_174423409.PORTRAIT.jpg
I also popped a BlueBall's seed for my 2x2 tent grow.
PXL_20240409_174741173.jpg
I'm using recycled soil from last run with lots of rice hulls for my seedlings. :cool:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Chaka Kahn is finally hanging. My forearms and hands are all sticky. Man what a smelly monster too haha. I'm not sure how to describe it.
PXL_20240410_192600035.jpg
It smells like fire ass weed lol. Maybe fruity musk. I'm terrible with smells lately. Let's just say extremely terpy and most likely very delicious!! It makes my mouth water. So sticky my pen was sticking to my fingers.
PXL_20240410_185850333.PORTRAIT.jpg
Decent sized buds that are dense and Frosty.
PXL_20240410_185945997.jpg
Can't wait to smoke it!

Streetpro09

Tester
Here's another pic of the Chaka Khan before I chopped it down today. 9 weeks from 12/12
View attachment 136867
I also snapped a picture of my pen sticking to my fingers even after I washed my hands. Lol
View attachment 136868
All I did was chop one plant and touched nothing but stems. :ROFLMAO:

Lookin awesome man! I'll tell ya a trick my pawpaw taught me to get pine tree sap off my hands. Use about a dime size + amount of vegetable oil in the palm of your hand. Wipe all over and into the really sticky parts. Continue rubbing under some hot water. Then wash with dawn or your normal soap to get the vegetable oil off. Like substances mix. 😉

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
My Chaka Khan has been hanging a week. I broke a small lower nug to test out. Probably going to start trimming and jarring in the next few days.
PXL_20240417_194627231.PORTRAIT.jpg
The taste is absolutely delicious. (Sweet gas, rubber). It's also sticky and frosty.
PXL_20240417_194837617.PORTRAIT.jpg
In a week or two I'll give a smoke report. Just that little larf sample got me pretty stoned for now. :ROFLMAO: