Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
A very pregnant Southern Slymball(Meltdown F1 male/father) that has 1 wk of being switched back to 18/6 under it's belt and is almost ready for harvest. I'll post some pics of offspring if they turn out to be as nice as I am hoping. Happy 420 everybody! 🎄
View attachment 137016
Nice pregnant lady Z! I'd love to get some of your Slymball x meltdown beans when they finish. If you're down I can trade a pack or two I have laying around.

I'm going to grab some Southern Slymball F1, Meltdown F1, Chicken Dinner F1, and Chaka Kahn F1. I want to do some outdoor next year.

I'm thinking about crossing Chill Bomb(female)and Chaka Kahn(male). Perhaps I'll just toss a bunch of bobs F1 packs and let them have an orgy lol.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I screwed up and killed my Blue Balls seedling and most of my Dancing Limes. I was spray bottle watering and then forgot to water for about 4 days. :rolleyes:

Two DL may survive. I'll post them if they pull thru. I had a bunch of seedlings in that tent that completely shriveled and disappeared. Oops. I don't have anymore Dancing Limes but I do have some other stuff.

Hopefully in the next couple days I can get some more seeds going.

Nice pregnant lady Z! I'd love to get some of your Slymball x meltdown beans when they finish. If you're down I can trade a pack or two I have laying around.
Thanks Tvanmunhen, and I would be happy to send some of these new beans to you!

If you run across anything particularly stinky on your future runs that you think I would like by all means send a few my way. đź‘Ť

Cheers, Z. 🍺