Anyone down for a " Solo Cup Challenge " ???

Sweet. I may go full dwc in a Solo cup to make it interesting lol. Hoping to get a bunch more people entering.
Salute TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, do you mean your going to make a net pot out of a solo cup and then just place it on top of a bucket/tote or do you mean you are going to do everything(plant,rootball, nutes, air stone :ROFLMAO: ) inside of 1 solo cup?

Cheers, Z.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Yeah when is this gonna take off? How many of you guys are ready to start a bean or two immediately? If we can get 8 or 10, or more we’ll get on with it. I’ve got some beans I’ll put up for prizes, anyone else want to put up stuff for the winner(s)?
I bet I can find some packs to throw in for the winner.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Going to start getting this going very soon if anyone is down. I will reach out to each person in DM to discuss prizes that would be gifted not from Chucker's themselves.
I'll play, and I'm down with whenever/whatever you decide on. Honestly the prizes aren't a big deal. I think this is more of a bragging rights thing among members. But cool prizes might attract new members or get some to play that wouldn't bother, so rock on!

I'll play, and I'm down with whenever/whatever you decide on. Honestly the prizes aren't a big deal. I think this is more of a bragging rights thing among members. But cool prizes might attract new members or get some to play that wouldn't bother, so rock on!
I am going to let this go a few more days and with hope since I am off this weekend, start getting the rules and everything sorted out. Nothing special....just a normal keep it in the cup grow. I have a few testers myself from projects that I will add into the prize as well.