Anyone down for a " Solo Cup Challenge " ???

Opie1

Master Grower
I'm watering something every day anyway - I need to rig a cup-holder on a tent pole ;)

I bet they have them in beach gear already
I did rig up the same thing, well almost, it was a broom handle with a plastic cup duct taped on it. I had to rig up something back when I’d had a surgery and couldn’t get around good, ya know, stitches and all. Matter of fact I wish I still had it, lol.
Maybe somebody should invent something like that???

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Fuck yeah man. I love small plants big gains, you don't happen to have a sog diary here?
Yes me too! solo cup plants are great for searching thru seeds. If only it wasn't so high maintenance. I will be thinking of ways to make it less hands on going forward. I'm not sure what a sog diary is but this was my first attempt. I may start a journal to document my failures later down the road. :unsure:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes me too! solo cup plants are great for searching thru seeds. If only it wasn't so high maintenance. I will be thinking of ways to make it less hands on going forward. I'm not sure what a sog diary is but this was my first attempt. I may start a journal to document my failures later down the road. :unsure:
Some sort of auto watering/nutrient system would be tits!