Any suggestions?

Thedadjokeguy

I have one but it's rather advanced. "Grow Tracker!" Rather then a white board you record all your info on an APP. The idea behind this is with the vast amount of people reporting numbers, what Neuts are being used, strain and yield. It tally's at the end of each week and posted here. Over the duration of a few years perhaps the best formula could be found for growing specific strains. You now have documentation you can use for your own grow of that strain and provide the plant the best care based off the collective experience shared, you just duplicate it. Granted there are variables but a good foundation on the right track has value.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I have one but it's rather advanced. "Grow Tracker!" Rather then a white board you record all your info on an APP. The idea behind this is with the vast amount of people reporting numbers, what Neuts are being used, strain and yield. It tally's at the end of each week and posted here. Over the duration of a few years perhaps the best formula could be found for growing specific strains. You now have documentation you can use for your own grow of that strain and provide the plant the best care based off the collective experience shared, you just duplicate it. Granted there are variables but a good foundation on the right track has value.
I like the idea. The tough part is there’s many input variables, and what are your clearly defined outputs? Yield? Thc %? This does lend itself to a “systems dynamics” problem, but at best you’ll only end up with bath tub style curves (graphs) that tell you more generalized answers. The REAL problem however is you need A LOT of input test data, as in growers, and I’m not aware of a forum that even has close to the kinds of numbers needed for this. How do I know? I spent many years working on systems dynamics problems using Latin hypercube and monte carlo sampling methods (advanced statistics).

TLDR; you need millions of growers to generate meaningful probabilities for these types of inputs & outputs.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I've noticed that when I'm visiting a thread I've already read, it sends me to the beginning and there's no button at the top to jump to new. Is this a bug? It would be nice to jump to new if I've read the thread because often I'm going there to post.

Minor nitpick, to be sure.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
We're too busy to concern ourselves with your small time ass. But if you send us your address, I'll get an agent on it when things settle down a bit.

View attachment 104994
You're too stupid to bust anyone with that much. Just another stolen pic from a real agent with an actual brain. You're the guy the agency makes fun of for posting a police service weapon on RUI and getting called out for it. All that time spent posting over 10 times a day for nothin.