Any other Hobby's?

baldmountain

Super Active Member
U are a heck of an artist then. That mouse is awesome 👌
I can draw, but I'm not an artist. I have something called aphantasia. It's where you can't visualize images in your mind. If you look at a table and imagine an apple on the table on a scale of 1 to 10 how clearly can you see it? For me it's a 1. I see nothing. Most people say between 6 and 8. My daughter has it too. My wife and son are 9 or 10. So I'm not an artist. I can copy what I see but I can't create images in my head. Pisses me off actually. Which is why I don't draw much anymore.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I can draw, but I'm not an artist. I have something called aphantasia. It's where you can't visualize images in your mind. If you look at a table and imagine an apple on the table on a scale of 1 to 10 how clearly can you see it? For me it's a 1. I see nothing. Most people say between 6 and 8. My daughter has it too. My wife and son are 9 or 10. So I'm not an artist. I can copy what I see but I can't create images in my head. Pisses me off actually. Which is why I don't draw much anymore.
Well u have a talent , sorry it pisses u off but at least u can recreate what is in front of u . That's a hundred times better than most .

GCG

Dinosaur
Wow. My daughter has always told me she can't visualize things in that manner. I have literally thought she's just messing with me. She acts amazed when I tell her I can see memories in my mind. Claims she can't. Really really smart and can recall everything she learns just apparently cant visualize. Wow. Father fail. Need to do some research on Aphantasia I guess.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Well I learn something new everyday! I didn't know that was an actual problem.thanks for bringing that to my attention lol

ZooH2O

same here wood working, fishing, and saltwater reef keeping, scubadiving, but Lupus took most of my hobbies from me but I can still grow coral and medicine like crazy. My house glows from from so many different lights and tank and grow rooms. My pet Nautilus he is awsome and a male fungia plate coral spawning in my tank. Thats coral sperm🧐

Attachments