Any other Hobby's?

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Sick ! I've always wanted to try that . Every time I walk into REI I see it and think , I could climb that no problem .😂
Haha takes awhile for your finger strength to build took about a year to get to the level I'm at and iv been going on average 3 to 4 times a week.its mad fun though! Pretty good Adrenaline rush not the best but keeps me outta trouble.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I'm a bricklayer so I got the finger strength but I am very out of shape I'm sure I'd be exhausted halfway up lol.
O forsure you'd be good to RIP up them walls. I started bouldering then moved up to the bigger wall. I personally like bouldering more them high ropes.Bouldering is more power endurance and way more technical. This is a bouldering guy that just opened In my city

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
O forsure you'd be good to RIP up them walls. I started bouldering then moved up to the bigger wall. I personally like bouldering more them high ropes.Bouldering is more power endurance and way more technical. This is a bouldering guy that just opened In my city
Have u watched any of Alex Megos stuff? Dude is a freak

Reactions: GCG

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Lots of stuff. Road and mountain bike, archery, fishing, smoke meats, hiking, photography. Just about anything where I get to be outdoors when there isn't snow. I like to draw My Avatar is a pen and ink drawing I did. Love to read.

I like to fix stuff but F'n hate yard work and painting.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Woodworking, landscaping, reading. Back really can't take long hikes anymore. I use to make wine and cider, but alcohol and me leads to stupid shit! I use to do a lot of stuff, but getting t-boned back in 2015 ended a lot of things I enjoyed.