Any Interest 4 a Monthly seed Raffle?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth I'm in the "No" column. The only raffle I have seen on here was specifically to help a dude out of a specific problem.

I think this is pretty close to what I 'hear' the original overgrow forum was about. I grow, you grow, here's how we can learn from each other, I have some beans to sell or trade, you have some clones to sell - whatever is pretty much OK as long as you're legit.

If you're flat out running a business off here then I think a convo with the HMIC might be a decent thing to do. I'm sure there are handshake deals or agreements and whatnot that us peasants don't know about, and don't need to.

If you like what @Heisenbeans has going on here buy a pack-o-beans and run them ;) That is what this investment of his is at least partially for. Pretty sure that's what it started out for - it has grown.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the extreme side, if a new person signs up and somewhere in the "welcome" thread someone says "Hey, don't miss out on the raffle..." it starts to seem like an unofficial-official "pay at the door" admission fee.

Something to think about from the edge of the rabbit hole.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Discord can definitely make a tech challenged individual feel LOST with the quickness. :ROFLMAO: I would say just try to treat it like a website and when a question on how to do something comes up try searching for a answer via their help center https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us
A lot of people accidentally click on voice channels without realizing it. Discord should have a pop-up to confirm you want to enter a voice channel before it connects you to one or give you and option in settings to have it do that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If they just wanted an e-mail that's cool. I want my phone number shopped out to another thousand phone scammers to call me?

They are worried about my identity, then a message pops up that says I can have up to 5 fake accounts or something like that. Flaky stuff.

If they just wanted an e-mail that's cool. I want my phone number shopped out to another thousand phone scammers to call me?

They are worried about my identity, then a message pops up that says I can have up to 5 fake accounts or something like that. Flaky stuff.
I totally feel you H.A.F. and would definitely suggest using the web version of discord if at all possible (y) I want my phone to be a phone not a damn mailbox full of spam on my leg that rings or makes other funny noises all day. Installing any app on your phone now seems to bring with it a mountain of unwanted bullshit.