Any Interest 4 a Monthly seed Raffle?

That screenshot is from the web version on my laptop.
Oh... Hmmm, I think in that case you might(or maybe its a default setting) have 2 factor authentication selected in your settings.
Maybe try turning that feature OFF and I think that will make it stop wanting your phone #.

EDIT... Nah that's not it as I just logged in and I see that same damn pop up you are getting. I think that maybe a server setting or something discord is now asking for.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh... Hmmm, I think in that case you might(or maybe its a default setting) have 2 factor authentication selected in your settings.
Maybe try turning that feature OFF and I think that will make it stop wanting your phone #.

EDIT... Nah that's not it as I just logged in and I see that same damn pop up you are getting. I think that maybe a server setting or something discord is now asking for.
@Gu~~~ or one of the admin must've changed the user verification level to the highest security level (See below)
Screenshot 2022-03-17 113228.jpg

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
I think it would make more sense to put more stuff behind paywalls and/or assertively push people to pay a membership fee to support the site.