A step by step tutorial making feminized seeds

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Wire is to far apart, would scrap the batteries and use a cell charger

View attachment 103364
Wire is to far apart, would scrap the batteries and use a cell charger

View attachment 103364
or add two more 9v in series, If you don’t have a ppm, shine a laser pointer through the jar, when you can see the laser in the solution you’re good to go(around 80ppm) this is much more work than sts since you need to apply it more often. And it makes a mess with the black oxidation, clean the black off the anode and electrode daily.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
or add two more 9v in series, If you don’t have a ppm, shine a laser pointer through the jar, when you can see the laser in the solution you’re good to go(around 80ppm) this is much more work than sts since you need to apply it more often. And it makes a mess with the black oxidation, clean the black off the anode and electrode daily.
What? Can you translate some of this?

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I think I replied to wrong post. But if you need me to explain, which I don’t think you do because I’ve read a few of your posts. Using 2 more 9v batteries in series will provide more current, the anode and cathode are the +and- I realize I typed electrode instead of cathode. That’s my mistake, though technically they are both electrodes and change names based on current flow.