A step by step tutorial making feminized seeds

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I am wondering if the colloidal silver from amazon would work? They sell it in different strengths, 10ppm, 30ppm, 50ppm, 500ppm 🤷‍♀️

Any guidance would be appreciated :)

wadehump

Ok i used the 9 volt and it worked or i hope it did took a total of about 10 hours. I have a temp gun that has a laser pointer on it and when i started fresh no red line thru the jar. 10 HOURS later a red line going all the way thru. I am trying to reverse an auto so if it works i am good to go.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
@Heisenbeans

A cat across the way called with a couple of questions I can't answer - said I'd ask an expert:

He's one STS spray into a reversal, and 2nd spray due today, but he dropped and smashed the bottle and lost the contents. It'll take days to get ingredients from Amazon to make more.

Question one: can colloidal silver be used behind STS on the same plant?
Question 2: Can colloidal silver be applied directly to nodes using a dipped mini paint brush? For a small job, this would seem to be more effective while also controlling the amount used vs spraying/misting.

Thanks, amigo.

wadehump

I ordered 4 ounces from eBay gone in a week $24. Went to Walmart and got everything I needed for $16 had 2 silver quarters made 32 ounces in 10 hours and another batch started now that I have sourced every thing all I need to buy is distilled water for $1 a gallon

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans

A cat across the way called with a couple of questions I can't answer - said I'd ask an expert:

He's one STS spray into a reversal, and 2nd spray due today, but he dropped and smashed the bottle and lost the contents. It'll take days to get ingredients from Amazon to make more.

Question one: can colloidal silver be used behind STS on the same plant?
Question 2: Can colloidal silver be applied directly to nodes using a dipped mini paint brush? For a small job, this would seem to be more effective while also controlling the amount used vs spraying/misting.

Thanks, amigo.
I made a video on how to make it. Super easy. No reason to buy from amazon or use a 9v battery

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Can you use the reversed plant to pollinate itself or is it best to use a non-reversed female to make the seeds?
Yes you can pollinate the same plant.

The problem with that is you don't know exactly when the plant you're trying to reverse will give you viable pollen and the process can leave the reversed girl a little haggard, and possibly past her pollen receiving prime, if that makes sense. Remember after receiving pollen, you gotta keep that abused reversed plant going long enough to make seeds.

I prefer to keep a couple clones of the ladies I want to receive "reversed pollen" around under reduced light, but not enough reduced light to send them into full flower. Then when your reversed plant is showing male flowers and it's almost ready, I put one clone in flower, dim the lights and put on the Barry White music for them. That way, you can pollinate and mark a lower branch and still get some bud from the rest of the pollinated girl.
Backup clone held in veg is a always a good idea, since shit happens.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Question for the group. What is the shelf life of colodial silver and how to store for longevity

Keep your colloidal silver in the dark. I use a cheap plastic spray bottle and keep it in a dark paper bag on a dark shelf.

I just cut some 240 ppm with distilled water and figure I'm at about 80 ppm or so. Will spray daily for a few days before putting them in 12/12 and continue spraying daily until I see some balls.

Shelf life has been claimed to be years, but that's under right storage etc.

wadehump

Keep your colloidal silver in the dark. I use a cheap plastic spray bottle and keep it in a dark paper bag on a dark shelf.

I just cut some 240 ppm with distilled water and figure I'm at about 80 ppm or so. Will spray daily for a few days before putting them in 12/12 and continue spraying daily until I see some balls.

Shelf life has been claimed to be years, but that's under right storage etc.
Went with a cheap spray bottle and duct tape wrap around it