A Cabinet, a Closet, and a Table walk into a bar…

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
County Line 🔥 sharing a space with Freak Genetics 🔥

You would be wise to check your fire extinguishers and ensure your grow space can contain all that heat!

Dis39

Really Active Member
20x Dank Sinatra F4 (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

24x Rock Island Rockets (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

24x Hippie Crippler (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

5x County Line Diesel (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

5x Oilspill F5 - (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

46x Gorilla Zee (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

13x Starfighter Zee (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

15x Headbanger Zee (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

13x Mimms Kush (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

13x Zerelda (County Line Genetics - Reg Photo)

18x Blackberry Bread (Freak Genetics - Reg Photo)

6x Gorilla Hammer (Freak Genetics - Reg Photo)

10x Blackberry Sugarcane (Freak Genetics - Reg Photo)

12x Bubba's Crack (Briscoe's Bargain Beans - Reg Photo)

15x Dos Jelly (Briscoe's Bargain Beans - Reg Photo)

20x Midnight Crack (Briscoe's Bargain Beans - Reg Photo)

12x Urban Poison (Hazeman Seeds - Reg Photo)

12x Durban Blanco (Hazeman Seeds - Reg Photo)

10x LA Pure Kush (Hazeman Seeds - Reg Photo)

10x Blowfish x Killer Queen (Hazeman Seeds - Reg Photo)

10x Crazy Bitch (Copa Genetics - Reg Photo)

10x Icy Grape F2 (Copa Genetics - Reg Photo)

10x Goji OG F2 (Copa Genetics - Reg Photo)

5x Zip Tape (Copa Genetics - Reg Photo)

5x Ban Ham OG (Copa Genetics - Reg Photo)

5x Nap Time (Copa Genetics Reg Photo)

10x Lando's Stash F2 (Useful Seeds - Reg Photo)

10x Buford OG (Rare Dankness - Reg Photo)

10x Widow Remedy (Barney's Farm - Reg Photo)

11x County Line Hash Plant (County Line Genetics - Fem Photo)

7x Sangria Cookies (County Line Genetics - Fem Photo)

4x Purple Jelly Pie (County Line Genetics - Fem Photo)

8x Bag Of Oranges (Useful Seeds - Fem Photo)

0x Orangeberry Smoothie (Eso's Seeds - Fem Photo)

2x Do Si Dos (Pyramid Seeds - Fem Photo)

6x Copper Orgi S1 (Briscoe's Bargain Beans - Fem Photo)

2x Peyote Critical (Barney's Farm - Fem Photo)

2x Amnesia FAST (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

2x White Widow FAST (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

2x Peyote Gorilla (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

3x Dr. Seedsman CDB 30:1 (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

2x Bruce Banger (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

3x Wedding Cake LE (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

3x Blueberry (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

3x Critical Purple Kush (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

2x Jack Herrer (Seedsman - Fem Photo)

5x Canna-Cheese F4 CBD 1:1 (Mephisto Genetics - Fem Auto)

4x The Fringe v1 (Roc Bud Inc - Fem Auto)

0x Mystery Mix (Roc Bud Inc - Fem Auto)

3x Wicked Myst (Wicked Pissah - Reg Auto)

5x Mystery Mix (Wicked Pissah - Reg/Fem Auto)

4x Purple Kush CBD 1:1 (Seedsman - Fem Auto)

4x Daiquiri Lime (Dutch Passion - Fem Auto)

5x Crack CBD (Fastbuds - Fem Auto)

1x Trizzlers (Twenty20 - Fem Auto)

1x Whiskey Zulu (Twenty20 - Fem Auto)

??x Anvil F7 - (originally by MG, amateur selfed by Dis to F8)

??x JEM F9 (originally by MG, amateur selfed by Dis to F10 - Reg Auto)

8x GG4 x Hyper Cherry Pie F2 (Capt's Farm Chuck - Reg Photo +4)

4x Tangie x Cindy99 F2 (Capt's Farm Chuck - Reg Photo +1)

11x CandyMAC (Idlewilder Chuck - Reg Photo)

12x MTF x ?? (Idlewilder Chuck - Reg Photo +1)

14x Sin N Juice x Swazi Burmese (Gentlemancorpse Chuck - Reg Photo)

14x Black Cherry Pie x Vanilla Gorilla (Mim Towls Chuck - Reg Photo)

14x Black Berry x Black Cherry Pie (Mim Towls Chuck - Reg Photo)

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Found out my girl might have Lupus. Im not doing great.
Remember to give thanks for today, tomorrow is out of your control so don't let it consume you. Focus on now, Everything else doesn't matter. I will pray for the lord to give you guidance through this storm.

“Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.” – Jude 24-25

Dis39

Really Active Member
Remember to give thanks for today, tomorrow is out of your control so don't let it consume you. Focus on now, Everything else doesn't matter. I will pray for the lord to give you guidance through this storm.

“Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.” – Jude 24-25
Thank you sir. I appreciate your thoughts, energy, and sentiment. Shes gotta make an appt with her PCP to get the referral for rheuma, but her blood work looks positive for it. Im in acceptance, shes struggling as youd imagine, but Im framing it like its just a problem that requires my attention. Part of the reason we got into farming is to get the most medicine out of our food.

Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates

Last edited:

Dis39

Really Active Member
Canna-Cheese Cont.
PXL_20210303_044502787.jpg

Rando Anvil 07 Pic
PXL_20210303_045154581.jpg

Assassin bugs putting in work. Helping me keep this whitefly issue on the SC in check in the Cabinet, along with hand removal, they were in the mix so I didnt want to disturb them on the SC.
PXL_20210303_050446214.jpg

I dont see any bugs on any of the autos, but these guys are putting on size and on the prowl on Anvil03, Ive seen them go after fungus gnats, must be supplementing their diet because the Closet leaves look clean.
PXL_20210303_043147351.jpg

Dis39

Really Active Member
Lettuce, onions, and basil are outside hardening off. We only had 1 failure to fire, PJP02. The husk looked like it my have been damaged prior to planting, and it was an extra seed over the expected amount.
PXL_20210303_193115810.jpg

Here's a Glue update shot for what its worth... Hard to make sense of whats going on here, but everyone looks to be on their way. Managing these soil blocks would be much easier with domes (ordered domes in Nov... Been back ordered).
PXL_20210303_193122642.jpg

Ive been spraying them with water/Agsil, starting tonight I will be spraying the Clone Cones and the soil blocks with the KNF Trio @J. James offered me to try. Once weekly at lights off.
PXL_20210303_194752797.jpg

Dis39

Really Active Member
Felt a little lazy about my Glue pic. Did a little maintenance, giving them the attention they deserve, been a little difficult with everything going on. Whole lot of hurry up and wait, so I took the time - they got a heavy spray with BAS Coconut Water, Agsil, and Ful-Power. Put them on a clean tray and wiped down their tags. We have solid action 5/6 for both strains. Each strain seems to have 1 seed obscured by debris, Im hopeful for both.
PXL_20210303_213145001.jpg

Dis39

Really Active Member
Started some things, here's the first run of this years medicinals. Some we have grown in years past, some are new to us. The wife really wants to get into herbology, and with her recent diagnosis it will likely be highly beneficial for us moving forward.
PXL_20210304_000622008.jpg

Ive grown other peppers, Ill grow a few more varieties later in the season. Beaver Dams and Jimmy Nardellos are lifers. Anaheims and Anchos a must. Chocolates have consistently been our sweetest bell for 4 years (have tried several italian varieties, Tequilla Sunrise, Purple). Lemon Habaneros I failed at last year so Im running them again, the Puma and Tobago are new to me and chosen simply because they look beautiful, and they are allegedly moderate to hot, I tend to shy away from super hots or peppers that are too small, learned that lesson after growing too successfully the Biquinho pepper last year, and the Aji Chaparita, hardly, as well.
PXL_20210304_001005915.jpg

The wife wants to do a 3' x 5' flower bed, shes got lily and tulip bulbs from the last 2 years, she wants to add some dwarf sunflowers. We have some Indonesian Kennikura Cosmos we'll add, maybe some Giant Yellow Marigolds, Lorenzia Gallardias, and Benary's Giant Zinnias, as the weather continues to warm.
PXL_20210304_001216905.jpg

Dis39

Really Active Member
Was sitting around smoking with the wife last night. She was spinning about what we may be looking at regarding her possible diagnosis. We were smoking on some Seedsman White Widow FAST that I just battered... It went in late, as a hole filler, and never even came close to catching up, as such it was shaded out, and under produced. I threw it in the dark one day and honestly kind of forgot about it. Like for 2 weeks. It ended up just drying in the cold dark (a rarely accessed storage pantry with plaster walls that stays cool nearly year round) well when I finally remembered it was there, she looked crispy... Im running low on smoke, down to some Bruce Banger by Seedsman and some Crack CBD by Fastbuds, so I figured Id trim her nicer nugs for smoke, as her leaves are crispy af but the denser nugs arent too dry. Wife responded immediately, said it helped, not sure with what, but it helped.... So wet the last 2x I had (Seedsman shot me 2x 3pks of my choice off a list after I had 4/5 Fastbuds Crack CBD fail to fire), as well as some Amnesia FAST I grabbed as my other pack. And finally... These Pyramid Do Si Dos, Im 0/2 on them. Not sure if we are seeing bad luck, lacking skill, tough beans or old stock, regardless Im running these last 2x just to clean up the seed list a little, and get the wife going something she responded to positively. Didnt presoak these, theyll get sprayed and watered with the same solution they would otherwise soak in, as Im hitting all my canna soil blocks with it.
PXL_20210304_233943182.jpg

Dis39

Really Active Member
Glue updates. This one of the Gorilla Hammers seems to have some purps on its cotyledons. Exciting maybe!
PXL_20210305_031021283.jpg
PXL_20210305_030956142.jpg

One of the Gorilla Zees didnt go. Seed is solid and uncracked, may scuff it and let it run. From what I understands these seeds were taken down a few weeks ago, so freshness may be a factor. Several extra seeds were included to compensate from any germ rate issues due to freshness.
PXL_20210305_031014911.jpg
PXL_20210305_030727907.jpg