5x10 seed chuck

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Popped some new stuff ! I'm doing the adub competition beans again bc I miss that terp alot! I'm doing heisens GMO testers again , strawberry Truffle , garlic pancakes , punch mittens , chem red pop, pigs x marmalade. Here's some shots of the garden now 🔥View attachment 126956View attachment 126957View attachment 126958View attachment 126959View attachment 126960View attachment 126961View attachment 126962View attachment 126963View attachment 126964View attachment 126965
Masterpiece, as usual brother!
I've got sum punch Mittens just getting flipped along with sum Pure Michigan f4's that are looking good so far

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Masterpiece, as usual brother!
I've got sum punch Mittens just getting flipped along with sum Pure Michigan f4's that are looking good so far
Dude the punch mittens are going to blow you away. I fucked up the labels so my cuts are out of wack . Now that I'm in flower I can see which one is the keeper punch so I'm going to reveg that one and I popped like 6 more lol. It's strong smoke and smells amazing and frosty as fuck . All the pure Michigan crosses have been hitting the mark honestly.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya man , u don't need told but u knocked it outta the ball park with that run... Dam🔥..

With your next gen starts, definitely allow headroom on those garlic breath x flapjacks imo... The 2 I had stretched like 2-3 times veg size... Just a heads up..
Can't wait to see what they all do for u, got sum good ones...
👊✌

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Ya man , u don't need told but u knocked it outta the ball park with that run... Dam🔥..

With your next gen starts, definitely allow headroom on those garlic breath x flapjacks imo... The 2 I had stretched like 2-3 times veg size... Just a heads up..
Can't wait to see what they all do for u, got sum good ones...
👊✌
Thanks for the heads up brotha ! Yeah I really want to flip early this run but idk how that will work out lol. Deff excited to see how everything turns out .

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
All new stuff ready to flip. We have king kush v2, adubs, red pop gorilla glue, cherry bang, lemon cherry gelato, Lazer fuel, royal jelly, blueberry hashplant, jealousys. New setup coming as well👌💯🔥View attachment 131616View attachment 131617View attachment 131618View attachment 131619View attachment 131620View attachment 131621View attachment 131622
Looking good as usual... Glad to see u posting again..
What's the new setup you was referring bout, if u don't mind elaborating...?
Man I'd love to have the space u and others have on here..
Thx