5x10 seed chuck

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
How much longer before the chop?
How long is the flowering time on the Pure Michigan?
It's looking like they should be around 8 to 10 week strains for the gorilla glue crosses . The other I'm not sure . I scoped them the other day and trics were still clear. I'm ramping down the ppms now, cant wait to sample. What are you running at the moment?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I chopped on the 6th and just put them in jars last night. Everything was pulled way too early because of frost/damage. I had clones that got an extra week but didn't notice any difference in development. Some smoke is better than no smoke.

I have some beat up clones of Banana Hash Plant, Homecoming Queen, Raspberry Boogie, Sweet Zkittles, Martian Mean Green x Skywalker OG, Cherry Pie, Sour Diesel x Bangin Ticket that will be my pool to choose my top 2-3 for next year after trying my boof.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
I chopped on the 6th and just put them in jars last night. Everything was pulled way too early because of frost/damage. I had clones that got an extra week but didn't notice any difference in development. Some smoke is better than no smoke.

I have some beat up clones of Banana Hash Plant, Homecoming Queen, Raspberry Boogie, Sweet Zkittles, Martian Mean Green x Skywalker OG, Cherry Pie, Sour Diesel x Bangin Ticket that will be my pool to choose my top 2-3 for next year after trying my boof.
Just chopped the outdoor yesterday. Some have nice colas some not. The terps are crazy though! Purple Diesel and alien OG crosses 🔥

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Dam man, whatever you're doing, keep doing it cause them sure do look tasty af..

I picked up a pack of those Punch Mittens that came with the Pure Michigan f4's freebies deal back on Thanksgiving last year from dcse..
After seeing your pics they was a must bye🔥.
Nice job
Lol I bought a second pack for the arsenal. They are fire bro, prob 30 percent THC.
Thanks man I'm just trying not to overdo the food I think I cut it off at the perfect time .