5 + HB S1 strains phenol hunt for Mothers

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Daily stats : grow room open
Light 1 hlg550 v2 Rspec turn just a little more up from all the way down.
Hangs 24” above desktop
12000 btu ac / humidifier/ fan (fAn)
Tray temp w/ light fan blowing 71.7 f
Heat pad for slow seeds 77f
Water is standing in bottom of black tray to provide humidity generally.
Lights on fan on 69.2f. Daily 3am
Lights off fan off 72 f nightly 6 pm
Add 5.8 ph water to Grodan dry top as required.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I peeled each of the grodan pagro cubes apart there is a healthy BBC S1 seed sitting there tail out shell cracked open leaf helmet pointed upward but no kundalini rising pop! Even on the heat map as of yet so I have
Roots organic micro greens mix.
I placed each 2 BBC S1 seeds from the big grodan block into a retail condiments container ph distilled water 5.8 created moist soil and replanted seed right side up and back on the mat they go for the 3rd round.
Pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Brand new Vivoson heat mat digital thermos combo stop working. Controller on but mat has bubbled up about half way down ots length In just one area side to side. I removed it from the desktop and the seeds are on the towel under the light we tried . But
The universe states there can only be so many expressions of BBC - per pkg
1 is it for me u less the tops pop off the seed containers. I still feel lucky 🍀

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Do not give up on those BBC-S1 hard to start seedlings 🌱 look 👀 what we have here a possible 3rd attempt to bound upward!!! I see a green bbc-S1 head breaking the dirt surface after 2 failed restarts 🔥🤩
Also the girls got their first taste of
Constraints can’t wait on the second node development it’s toothpick teepee No more slouching allows ladies should always present head up shoulders pulled back training has began let’s see how they deal with the stress. My grodan was almost dry from the fan blowing on low so
Added more ph 5.8 water to all the cubes and filling pan for general humidity .
lights on 4 am 65.7f
Lights off 9pm 73f

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I have fed once at 355 ppm
Then water only twice ph to 5.8
I just fed again at 390 just after I waster . My concern is salt nutes are salt . Grodan is salt
You can see where this is going over the next 3weeks I am done trying to mix by droplets. I’m going to build a NFT seedlings table out of a dome tray. It will water 3x a day be covered to protect the roots and grodan tops from unwanted environment growth .
I will post picks soon

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
The tap root broke on the 3rd sprout attempt on the BBC S-1 seed in microgreen starter soil. The others just wet seeds they went into the compost pile and we now move on to setting up new home for the seedlings 🌱. This is a NFT tray style but no film for the roots on the bottom of the tray . I have the nosed seed tray water tight running flood drain scenarios.
Gonna put the nutes at 200-250
Got oxygen pump stone &182 gph
Sump pump on a spare u-line black 4gallon square pail & lid . I need to see
If the grodan will wick moisture from bottom to top or must I maintain a specific level in the seed tray and for how long. Zeplin and Aerosmith help me and the girls pass our time together 😊🌺🌱

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok no leaks epi bucket setup air / pump & nutes 3.5 gallon distilled water
Gh nutes 263 ppm/ ph 5.8. / water temp 65.5f time for transplant !
Swapping seed holding frames
Swapping black seed tray to modified NFT seed tray. Auto feed from here forward.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Oh sweet babies 👀🤩 that faint dank aspiration they are expressing and the roots are stretching through the grodan I could see from the sides and out the bottoms. HB I saw just in your recent post about feed time before and lights on cycles . I all up for a
you tube video. Until then I will piece together a feed light regime. Damn this works fine. It’s gonna be a blast on the big table. Tomorrow I gotta build my veg 3x3 NFT for the mothers they will be moving from grodan seedling cubes to the 4” cubes for veg !

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Seedling canopy is representing root development I turned up the light a bump more auto feed set to 3 times daily 9am 12pm. 3 pm. 1 min is how long it takes to fill the tray almost to the brim. Our focus now is unhindered root development 😈
They are coming out of the support grid and straight to seedling flood tray!
I will cover it all with panda film keep the roots nice and dark and protected.
We should see an explosion 💥
I started hygrozyme last night as well to the epi tank. Here some pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Got the seedling NFT tray all done
Feeding @ 9am 12am 3am
My juice is 263 ppm w/ hygrozyme
Distilled h2o @ ph 5.8 @ 69f
The grodan cubes are sitting in the tray roots are protected from light . They should explode outward setting is up for the 4” grodan blocks . These are mothers so we can’t rev the engines too much . Bump up lights leafs are expanding those stems better start rounding out . I have added no silica gh nutes should already support that.
Here are pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Just one 1/2 day and night and under the panda we got roots ejecting themselves outside the grodan seedling cubes. By keeping it nice dark humidity & protected under that panda film the roots are in full explosive mode. I don't need them all blown out like going to RDWC but they need to be pushing a little to move the to the 4" cubes. Which I have ready and we will move to the 3x3 NFT tray leaving the seedling NFT tray.
Pics are here

Attachments

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Well I manage to make the girls quite unhappy by overwatering yesterday.
I have them in Pargro cubes so I'll let them dry out a few days . By then the
Dyna gro nutrients should get here and that should have everything
to bring them back into balance from over watering. I pulled the light back a bit higher they have a easy dry out time. When the leaves perk back up we are on the go again.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Well ice cream cake 2” grodan cube is blown out with roots extending out side the growcube with vertices spike roots upon the horizontal extended roots. This is great except my plant stems are not thick enough yet to push out to uptranfer to a 4” grodan cube. Roots wise on many I could but for all stem girth size they are still just baby seedlings. I did check on cube moisture under the panda film it’s dry on many wet for a few so they got a single feed 50 seconds from the flood tray pump w/ nutes. Will see how they do in the am I am seeing second nodal growth on almost all plants. I am also seeing purple color or on the bottom of the leaves green on top mostly on the Topanga crayon , gg4,topNga star, purple cake, bbc, space gorilla, rouge kush, wedding night, only on the bottom side of leaf tops are green

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I can not wait any longer the seedlings with excessive root growth must be moved to 4” grodan cubes if I wait longer for them they experience more stress up potting. I will document with pics of strains that I had up pot. This will allow me to reopen the 2” cubes to allow a faster dry out the Topanga crayon s1 so upset 😭 it’s not drinking no where like the others with the slower roots developing plants need to hit their peak as well
So not all seedlings run with the pack.

Last edited:

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok here are pics of the Topanga cayon
And the 2” grodan cube is still wringing soaked so I placed it in a dry
4” grodan cube to wick away the sogginess pics

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Ok here are pics of the HB S1 up potting to 4” grodan cube to wick away the sogginess pics
I am now swapped over to dyna grow
Nutrients. For the transplant using the dyna grow transplant feed mixture to distilled water ph @ 6. 1

Attachments

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Just dropped a new Topanga Canyon
Into a 1/2 shot glass of distilled water ph 5.7 with drops of 3% of h2o2. Placed in dark part of room at 80f
The 1plant is pushing a second node but impeded root development never changes... drop number #2 as insurance on best mother I can take cuts from