4x4 Hydro system

cedew

Right on. Super clean looking setup. You're making four plants look like a perfect fit for a 4x4. Personally I don't like having a ton of plants just in case I need to water by hand and it's nice having that room down below to get your arms in there for defoliating.

Right on. Super clean looking setup. You're making four plants look like a perfect fit for a 4x4. Personally I don't like having a ton of plants just in case I need to water by hand and it's nice having that room down below to get your arms in there for defoliating.
It’s in a rdwc system no need to water. Lol it’s definitely tight in there! The tent had three doors so it’s not to bad to work on but my reservoir and control tub is on one side so it hinders access to the one corner. I’m putting the system in a 4x8 next run in the middle so I can work on both sides and hopefully will help with the humidity issues.

cedew

That sounds great, except you know you're going to want to pack it full and then it's the same issue all over again!

Weed growing is like that scene from All The Money In The World...

"What would it take for you to feel secure?"

"More."

That sounds great, except you know you're going to want to pack it full and then it's the same issue all over again!

Weed growing is like that scene from All The Money In The World...

"What would it take for you to feel secure?"

"More."
Lol no more! 4 plants in a 4x4 erea is enough. I will do the same just a bigger space. Of course can go bigger. Lmao