4x4 Hydro system

This is my hydro system stuffed in a 4x4. 2-27 gallon totes 2-6” net pots in each. A 27 gal tote for a control tube and another one on a gravity feed reservoir with a floor shut off 480 gph pump a a chiller. I copied the from a friends system and adapted it to fit in this tent. The only issue I’m having is with humidity right now was good in veg but two weeks in flower they transpired more than I thought drawing air from attic helped but have a dehumidifier that will fit in tent coming. Happy growing!8B0BDA2C-56BD-4BFB-B987-1BE55C4CDECC.jpeg8CEC1D7A-5C7A-43BD-BE2B-15DE135031E8.jpeg4DB924DC-BFD3-41E8-9F4A-BA06FD8EE52D.jpeg

inthetrees

I need one of those friends. Thanks bro. Is that a water chiller. ?
Who needs friends when you have threads... Check out the first post in this hydro section lol.

Who needs friends when you have threads... Check out the first post in this hydro section lol.

I like. That guy he reminds me a lot of myself! Pretty scary ain’t it 😂?

Thedadjokeguy

I can say the Customer service was good. When I ordered the tent it had missing parts. They sent a new one. While I waited I cut the missing tubes needed to make that tent work. The one they sent i'm going to unbox and use for my new setup. I planned to work on it last weekend but I goofed and ordered 3/4 bulk heads instead of 1 and a half. Didn't make a single cut! But at least I have the store run out of the way and have the hole saws I needed!

Bulk heads seemed to be in short supply thanks to covid from small business. Had to pay top dollar and do the amazon route.

I can say the Customer service was good. When I ordered the tent it had missing parts. They sent a new one. While I waited I cut the missing tubes needed to make that tent work. The one they sent i'm going to unbox and use for my new setup. I planned to work on it last weekend but I goofed and ordered 3/4 bulk heads instead of 1 and a half. Didn't make a single cut! But at least I have the store run out of the way and have the hole saws I needed!

Bulk heads seemed to be in short supply thanks to covid from small business. Had to pay top dollar and do the amazon route.
I own6 tents had a 7 th need had a issue !

angel4us

Super Active Member

Go to Alliedaqua for bulkheads ....they have great prices and service - none better

Thedadjokeguy

I'll try them. The ones I received on amazon are threaded the entire length inside so you can only put the PVC in from the threaded side. Third times a charm I hope! Made all the bucket, lid and PVC pipe cuts. When I went to cut the bulk heads I noticed the issue. Lowes didn't have many of the fittings after the T section so I'll have to order those as well.

Last edited:
This is my hydro system stuffed in a 4x4. 2-27 gallon totes 2-6” net pots in each. A 27 gal tote for a control tube and another one on a gravity feed reservoir with a floor shut off 480 gph pump a a chiller. I copied the from a friends system and adapted it to fit in this tent. The only issue I’m having is with humidity right now was good in veg but two weeks in flower they transpired more than I thought drawing air from attic helped but have a dehumidifier that will fit in tent coming. Happy growing!View attachment 82072View attachment 82073View attachment 82074
Little update blue dream 25days!7EEE8160-4863-4F4B-8086-E35A4079C721.jpeg3C9B2B95-A855-4D7F-BBAB-54D975C27C3B.jpeg

This is my hydro system stuffed in a 4x4. 2-27 gallon totes 2-6” net pots in each. A 27 gal tote for a control tube and another one on a gravity feed reservoir with a floor shut off 480 gph pump a a chiller. I copied the from a friends system and adapted it to fit in this tent. The only issue I’m having is with humidity right now was good in veg but two weeks in flower they transpired more than I thought drawing air from attic helped but have a dehumidifier that will fit in tent coming. Happy growing!View attachment 82072View attachment 82073View attachment 82074
36 days in guess I should of made a grow journal EC121021-C105-4CA4-B7E6-869D555192D0.jpeg