2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know you're ready to to get that "floor" dirty, ain't ya? lol
Kick his ass H! Hahaha!
No seed allowed for added weight. lol
I've seen his 2 month veg plant. I'll crush his ass without even trying. I'll use a 26 gallon tote with a 5 gallon square epi bucket, 2 pipes on each side with water falls and 1 air pump with 4 stones. Rules should be simple. 8 week veg that's it. I'm not gonna dumb down my techniques to grow a 4 month plant to get 6 jars of buds. Fuck his light, his tents, his coco pots and his broke ass scale. @Buddernugs come on chump.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I find it odd that they have not had their light sent out for third party review. Looking at the site they claiming a better efficiency than the Diablo that Shane from Migro just tested day before yesterday. And they came out with these in 2020.... (just a side observation on this light brand)
I watched that vid with Shane. He does a good job reviewing all these lights.
The Diablo is throwing the best numbers so far and that's at 18" from sensor.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I watched that vid with Shane. He does a good job reviewing all these lights.
The Diablo is throwing the best numbers so far and that's at 18" from sensor.
Id like to see a x6 with Ultra panels from chilLed up against this. He did a 330 ultra last time and thats half the size. But at this point I dont think were going to see a big jump in efficiancy from the 3030 diodes across major brands. Good on HLG pushing the envelope on this.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Awe shit... I was so hoping we got to see H bust out the buckets and open a GIGANTIC CAN of some Extra Strength Whoop Ass. Man I hope Butternuts is just taking a nap or something.
View attachment 103644
Me to, I really wanted to do a side by side with this kid so he can watch day by day comparisons. He prob went to my channel and realized his ass was doomed.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For the record I never said shit about 1 gallon jars. I've always used 2 quart large jars and they hold 2.5 ounces. 4 quarts is close to a gallon. His jars were 3 quarters full so I said it looked about 3 to 3.5 in each jar. Some people need to learn how to fukin read