2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
That's the same camera body I'm using. Which package lens did yours come with? The rest of my photos have been taken with an old AF-S 18-70mm that came with my old D70 and an AF 50mm 1:1.8.
It came with 2 lens a 55-200 f3.5-5.6 which I don't have any longer.
And the 18-55 f3.5-5.6 that I use on everything.
In all the years I've had it, don't believe I've mastered it on shooting indoors.
I would really like to have a quality macro lens. I look at the prices of lens I'd like to have and ....shudder!
Yours look very concise.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I would really like to have a quality macro lens. I look at the prices of lens I'd like to have and ....shudder!
Yours look very concise.
Yeah, I feel that! The AF 50mm 1:1.8 I have auto focused with my D70 but the auto focus it has isn't compatible with my D5000. I looked into getting the AF-S 50mm 1:1.4 but it's around $450. The AF-S 50mm 1:1.8 is around $215 which isn't bad.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It came with 2 lens a 55-200 f3.5-5.6 which I don't have any longer.
And the 18-55 f3.5-5.6 that I use on everything.
In all the years I've had it, don't believe I've mastered it on shooting indoors.
Yours look very concise.
I just ordered this to see if it will help me get some closer shots if I mount it to my 50mm lens. It looks like people in the reviews are getting some decent shots with it.
Screenshot 2022-03-14 150545.jpg

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Here's my weekly update (End of week 8 of flower). I'm going to keep checking them every day and try to squeek one more week out of the "This One" and "The Other One" plants. "That One" looks like it might need one more week past them.

This One:
View attachment 110949

View attachment 110950

View attachment 110951

That One
View attachment 110952

View attachment 110953

View attachment 110954

The Other One
View attachment 110955

View attachment 110956

View attachment 110957
Bruh!!! You fucking crushed this grow.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I've actually had this camera for a long time. I just usually use my iPhone to take pictures because it's more convenient.
I totally need to up my photo game this 8 year old iPad sucks especially in the shaking hands of this old fart lol one would never guess I have taken thousands of photos of structures with a 35mm I need to get over my paranoia and use a camera and computer my cell phone takes awesome photos but belongs to the company don't imagine they would understand 🤔

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I totally need to up my photo game this 8 year old iPad sucks especially in the shaking hands of this old fart lol one would never guess I have taken thousands of photos of structures with a 35mm I need to get over my paranoia and use a camera and computer my cell phone takes awesome photos but belongs to the company don't imagine they would understand 🤔
Do they have the phone syncing to the cloud? If not you could just send the photos to yourself and then delete them off the phone.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Clearly out of my leaugue here but these are the best looking ones out of my bunch. That one has the most smell and is still swelling up, Two Hartlets that still have dark leves and look like they ahave a way to go, and the Other One that has continued to frost up , it looks like it will finish up 1st. My this ones stayed very short and compact and are in the back, I need to pull them out later this week and check em out.20220315_100114.jpg20220315_100124.jpg20220315_100137.jpg20220315_100219.jpg