2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
The last 2 Lil gals in the tent, 40x loupe shows some very robust beefy looking trichs.
#2 Other will probably get the chop here in a day or so....getting real close!
_DSC0661-crop.JPG_DSC0653-crop.JPG

#1 Other is gonna be a bit, she's still showing a lotta clear.
_DSC0636-crop.JPG_DSC0664-crop.JPG

Anxious to see how all of these comp plants smoke!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I hoped to have an early smoke report but this is greasy, slow drying stuff. I pulled all the fan leaves and put it back on a rack to dry.
That bottom-left corner is what came off while plucking fans.
IMG_9279.JPG
The leaf stems below each top were more bud than stem.
IMG_9276.JPG

IMG_9278 (2).JPG

IMG_9278 (3).JPG

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Gonna have to post pics tomorrow sometime. I got home too late to get done what I planned. Looks like I got a few nanners on one of the others. Gonna have to decide what to do with it. Friday or Saturday should be the 8 week mark for me so hopefully I at least have mostly cloudy trichs. If not il fuckin pluck em I guess and let em go a week or two. 🤦‍♂️

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not gonna populate the thread with clean-up pics, but the process has started.
The Girl Scout County Line Diesel and the previously bucked Double Diesel are ready for jars.
IMG_9298.JPG
Since I grow for smoke and it's mostly just for me, trimming has gotten a lot different. I snipped off all the tops for smoke and I'll manicure those a little. The lower stuff I'll run through a bowl trimmer if it needs it (this stuff is leafy). All the trimmings go for dry-sift and the surviving nugs will get saved if the smoke happens to be spectacular, or I'll freeze it to run bubble hash.
IMG_9301.JPG
The smells on the GSCLD are all on the cookies side. Since @J.James gifted me a forum-cut to grow out I can now understand that kind of thing. Whatever berries smell the CLD brought to the table were squashed by cookies.