2021 Mystery Pack Competition

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
*** UPDATE ***

The Mystery Pack will be available for all US contestants the third week of November via the County Line Genetics website.

All contestants that live outside the US need to send me a private message so we can get your packs sent out first.

Start Date - December 1st

Current Players
@Zaphod420
@idolized
@printer
@DesertPlants
@High kev
@Heisenbeans
@NorthnNuggs
@Slowdrawl
@Streetpro09
@Protato
@Mr. Greenz
@F series
@Opie1
@lakegrow
@Kushash
@Kulla380
@Nobighurry
@Butlers ridge
@Backwoodsgrowin
@Ohio.george
@Tango.hotel.charlie
@Turd Ferguson
@Bustenbeans
@TerpyTyrone
@GrowsomethingBill
@wierdly
@H.A.F.
@Nyaga
@Rocman91
@oldsilvertip
@Old ST1R
@GrowernotAshower
@TreeFarmerCharlie
@Midnitrtoker
@Growlab420
@FluffySquish
@Sundazeidream
@FoxyBat20
@awcoste
@Dalton
@Loco Grown
Do we basically just order them and enter our username in the notes? Or will you PM us a random number that we put in there to make sure no imposters try to order our seeds?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I decided today to add a single feminized strain to everyone's pack. I will separate these seeds in the pack so you know it's unique. I have hosted competitions where people have ended up with only males, so I increased the seed count this time around but still feel the need to add a certified female to the pack.

DesertPlants

The Collector
I decided today to add a single feminized strain to everyone's pack. I will separate these seeds in the pack so you know it's unique. I have hosted competitions where people have ended up with only males, so I increased the seed count this time around but still feel the need to add a certified female to the pack.
You're kinder than I. Russian Roulette is part of it to me. xD

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
VSL sounds awesome, only one pack on site, I would like to snag it. Dont want to keep seed shopping in this thread so let me know what I need to do to get that shipped with comp seeds when the time comes. Thanks!
I like that you guys are seed shopping here.
I'd like to purchase something that others might purchase and grow during the comp along with the comp seeds so if anyone is planning that please share.