2021 Mystery Pack Competition

F series

Insanely Active Member
I like that you guys are seed shopping here.
I'd like to purchase something that others might purchase and grow during the comp along with the comp seeds so if anyone is planning that please share.
Hmmm. Not a bad idea.

I’ve got Dank Sinatra F4, County Line Diesel,
Rock Island Rocket and Oilspill in my library and haven’t grown any of them yet.
I also have a rock island rocket, I was planning to grow side by side in this comp, hopefully I can get a decent image and JJ can use it on his site lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also have a rock island rocket, I was planning to grow side by side in this comp, hopefully I can get a decent image and JJ can use it on his site lol
That's fucking wierd. I am dropping a half dozen or so beans in a few days and the RIR has been on and off that list a few times. I think I have as much fun planning what to drop next as I do growing them. Anyway, I'm down with holding off until the comp and dropping a few.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That's fucking wierd. I am dropping a half dozen or so beans in a few days and the RIR has been on and off that list a few times. I think I have as much fun planning what to drop next as I do growing them. Anyway, I'm down with holding off until the comp and dropping a few.
Let’s do it! RIR along side the comp beans!