1st Journal

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Oh they love tackling. They get mad when we dont let them. Like today is just shorts and helmets. We have one kid that play nose guard. He looked at me Saturday and said coach Can you all lock me in a cage and roll me onto the field before games. He said he wanna scare other teams

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I miss those kids sport days . It’s just the best years watching your kids grow with confidence. We play Australian rules football which is nothing like NFL but I don’t mind watching Gridiron for its strategies set plays etc and it caters for all sizes of athletes . My son had an opportunity to gain a scholarship and play Soccer and study in the USA but then he met a girl and the rest is history lol .

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
I miss those kids sport days . It’s just the best years watching your kids grow with confidence. We play Australian rules football which is nothing like NFL but I don’t mind watching Gridiron for its strategies set plays etc and it caters for all sizes of athletes . My son had an opportunity to gain a scholarship and play Soccer and study in the USA but then he met a girl and the rest is history lol .
Lol. Yea I love it. Luckily he is a few years from the girls. My older boys are a different story. 😆