1st Journal

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
I have been on this site for a little while now, and I have finally gotten up the nerve to start a journal. Lol. This journal will be for a couple new plants I have going and for updates on the 2 that I have in flower.

So in veg right now I have a Black Grapes Dum Dum clone that I took from a plant I have in flower.
1x Purple Betty Esos Seeds
1x Welchie Esos Seeds
1x Runtz Gelatoseeds.com

Veg tent is 2x2. Flower Tent is 4x2
Lights: Veg tent= Enjoyield 1000w dimmable LED
Flower Tent: Maxisun 2020 QB PB2000 and Bloomspect SS1000 LED
Veg tent grown in FFOF
Flower Tent grown in Coco/Perilite.

1st pic is of the Veg tent. The big plants are 2 Devils Cream Autos by Sweet seeds
Cups top left to right Purple Betty and BGDD clone
Bottom: Runtz and Welchie

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have been on this site for a little while now, and I have finally gotten up the nerve to start a journal. Lol. This journal will be for a couple new plants I have going and for updates on the 2 that I have in flower.

So in veg right now I have a Black Grapes Dum Dum clone that I took from a plant I have in flower.
1x Purple Betty Esos Seeds
1x Welchie Esos Seeds
1x Runtz Gelatoseeds.com

Veg tent is 2x2. Flower Tent is 4x2
Lights: Veg tent= Enjoyield 1000w dimmable LED
Flower Tent: Maxisun 2020 QB PB2000 and Bloomspect SS1000 LED
Veg tent grown in FFOF
Flower Tent grown in Coco/Perilite.

1st pic is of the Veg tent. The big plants are 2 Devils Cream Autos by Sweet seeds
Cups top left to right Purple Betty and BGDD clone
Bottom: Runtz and Welchie
Sweet! I like following small scale dirt growers such as myself. If you have any questions hit me up.

As far as the nutes, what brand do you have, or are you looking for recommendations? As far as I know, the nutes for coco and soil are the same. Maybe different ratios. Definitely not as much watering. Let them dry every time until the cup/pot feels light. pH is also different for soil than coco - 6.5 is the sweet spot.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Sweet! I like following small scale dirt growers such as myself. If you have any questions hit me up.

As far as the nutes, what brand do you have, or are you looking for recommendations? As far as I know, the nutes for coco and soil are the same. Maybe different ratios. Definitely not as much watering. Let them dry every time until the cup/pot feels light. pH is also different for soil than coco - 6.5 is the sweet spot.
Looking for recommendations for nutes for the plants that are in FFOF. Sorry so confusing.:cool: