16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks with 2 tiny plants

HOW LONG WILL I LAST@ Chuckers Paradise

• Total voters
Same here. More work but less income.

Can you believe no one down here is taking pounds for $1200. Guys can't unload shit for 1k. 1 fucking k.

So talk about doing double the work. I know what it's like but I'm working harder and getting less and less. No idea what's going on here. I'm hearing stories of dispensaries selling ounces of trim for $30 and people sucking it up. Guys sitting with 20 pounds of sticky outdoor and can't get 1k for a pound.

larf

I been shucking seeds for going on 3 days now straight, log in here from time.to time and see all this bullshit haha.
I've never really considered the processing side of selling seeds. You guys are stuck in the 90s forever. Has there been any advancements in deseeding technology? When I last I left off a shoe box lid and a credit card was the standard setup.

Autodoctor

Hey all I have to say is I’m a movie star now. I was the first one on his video that commented I would be pissed if that was mine after six weeks old lol
6A9AA437-109D-4CD4-8603-C5BEA4FC7415.gif

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've never really considered the processing side of selling seeds. You guys are stuck in the 90s forever. Has there been any advancements in deseeding technology? When I last I left off a shoe box lid and a credit card was the standard setup.
Naw just shuck and air lift than hand sort. It's the taking care of everything else between getting seeds out that's the work.

I plan on getting 16 or so fat colas off these little guys, lol. But I'm not flipping anytime soon. They need to get healthier and bigger first. They got their first LST last night along with some organic top dressing mix. All these plants were clones planted a little prematurely in my 15 gal no-till lazy pots, and 1/2 gal pots with new FFHF. I also have been raising the light intensity to avoid more stretching lately. Up to 150 and 137 on a couple HLG 5000k 288's.

They're Bordello clones, but they look a lot like OK Kush.

IMG_5659.JPG

Opie1

Master Grower
That's the first think I ask everyone who tries or does it. Including Neolite. It can be used as an organic soil base, but peat moss has better properties for organics.

I've been experimenting with no-till since I started a few years ago, and a man still in the same soil. The reason that plant they like to post looks like shit is because I basically starved the soil. That's actually the saddest plant I've grown, but I show my fuckups too. I knew they were gonna rip on me, but that's OK. The whole point was to show people not to starve your soil growing organically.

I actually have respect for you and regret starting that thread with a dig on you, and would totally change the start of that thread if I could, but I was a little pissed that a few guys pooping on every comment would get you banned. And I take full responsibility for what I said, but would do stuff a little different after learning more about you. I don't expect this to change anyone's feelings of me, but I just wanted to apologize to you alone.

Anyways, this is the link I always send people too when they're considering coco vs peat for organics. If I was using GH I wouldn't be using soil at all personally.

You might get paroled after, lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I plan on getting 16 or so fat colas off these little guys, lol. But I'm not flipping anytime soon. They need to get healthier and bigger first. They got their first LST last night along with some organic top dressing mix. All these plants were clones planted a little prematurely in my 15 gal no-till lazy pots, and 1/2 gal pots with new FFHF. I also have been raising the light intensity to avoid more stretching lately. Up to 150 and 137 on a couple HLG 5000k 288's.

They're Bordello clones, but they look a lot like OK Kush.

View attachment 107887
Not bad man. They look like someone got happy with some.scissors.

Not bad man. They look like someone got happy with some.scissors.
Lol. I know what you mean. This is not what I expected from this strain. I was expecting a short stalky easy strain with minimal work. And that's what it's supposed to be, but I'm questioning if someone was high when they were labeling them. Because these things are already picky and needed tying down.

These poor things have nothing to defoliate, but the nodes have been getting further apart. It does look like someone got scissor happy though, but I only remove leaves to help with airflow sometimes. Leaves are good, 👍.

Reminds me a lot of Kandy Kush and Chem 91 so far as how it grows.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Same here. More work but less income.

Can you believe no one down here is taking pounds for $1200. Guys can't unload shit for 1k. 1 fucking k.

So talk about doing double the work. I know what it's like but I'm working harder and getting less and less. No idea what's going on here. I'm hearing stories of dispensaries selling ounces of trim for $30 and people sucking it up. Guys sitting with 20 pounds of sticky outdoor and can't get 1k for a pound.
CA is even worse. Pounds are selling for $500 out there and farms are going under.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
CA is even worse. Pounds are selling for $500 out there and farms are going under.
Just heard a friend say $300 # from a close friend of ours. I spend a couple hundo on nutes soil seeds every couple of months. I'll make more selling palms and cactus

Typical House Depot up pricing. In front of the store these Bismarckias were $279 in back they were $249. I get essentially the same thing in a 15 gallon for $39

20220201_164811.jpg

20220201_164805.jpg