16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks with 2 tiny plants

HOW LONG WILL I LAST@ Chuckers Paradise

• Total voters

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
You are paranoid, stop smoking so much! I’m a noob just starting growing, and kilos of weed really don’t impress me lol !

Show me some bricks of coke or gold!
Jesus christ I can bet it is him. His deflecting is terrible. He's constantly fishing for info even when you think its a joke. Yeah, its putawanker alright. He's so lonely this is exactly what he needs.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Jesus christ I can bet it is him. His deflecting is terrible. He's constantly fishing for info even when you think its a joke. Yeah, its putawanker alright. He's so lonely this is exactly what he needs.
Im leaning towards that also. It's definitely a proxy ip from France. Seemed sketch dude came in all combative and shit trying to impress the forum with a few baby dick size colas. What the fuk with these noobs coming around trying to impress people than when they get called out they say well.its only 200 watts or " it's my first grow" . Um yeah we knew that when we first clicked on the page, than they get majot offended at the slightest hint of advice. Everything lately I see some goofy title I click on it and am like wtf is going on here. Fuk sakes.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Nice taking with you all again… I will go now and do some more research!
View attachment 107870
View attachment 107870
Make sure you link us back to the next forum you invade so we can read the reaction comments. Also a link to where you trash this forum would be appreciated. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Make sure you grab your coat off the hanger and close the door behind you.

Im leaning towards that also. It's definitely a proxy ip from France. Seemed sketch dude came in all combative and shit trying to impress the forum with a few baby dick size colas. What the fuk with these noobs coming around trying to impress people than when they get called out they say well.its only 200 watts or " it's my first grow" . Um yeah we knew that when we first clicked on the page, than they get majot offended at the slightest hint of advice. Everything lately I see some goofy title I click on it and am like wtf is going on here. Fuk sakes.
You will get around 😉

Is very simple actually, I started mainlining and growing organic in coco. Got a lot shit allready!

Then I flipped them, they all had a good time making jokes..

I told them watch this:
In 8-9 weeks I will have 16 BIG FAT COLAS

RIU exploded!

You can see the video’s, with all the trolls
and they are really but hurt now.

Cause they were saying:
  1. My plants will die (growing organic in coco)
  2. I had to start over!
  3. Mainline is a waste of time
  4. They never had seen plants that tiny
  5. My 7 weeks old mainline could be done in 3 weeks ! LOL
  6. They start counting flower not after switch but when you see start seeing flowers
  7. My plants are not sexual matured to go into flower
  8. They will die in flower
  9. Etc…
So it really hurts for all those RIU TROLLS,
seeing 16 BIG FAT COLAS in 8-9 weeks !

I only made 2 video’s after I was bannend, really quick and funny. I can do much better if I really want to burn 🔥 someone down.

The original threads are still there, just search on “NEOLIET”

video 1

View attachment 107845

video 2
View attachment 107846

Video 3 (trollitup.org)
View attachment 107847

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Always amazes me how some people just come here and fit right in. Than others come in all shitty, feet on the coffee table, spilling drinks on the sofa , muddy ass feet on the floor. It's like I can see this dude and in 10 seconds know this dude ain't gonna last a full 8 hour shift.