The Ultimate Growing Circus

Big Perm

Budtender
Sorry guys, been busy the past few days. Also trying to unfuck this comp the best I can. The rules are laid back now. First day is over. The people that followed the rules on the first day get to use their original numbers, everyone else cannot. I'll go through the list and see who made it. Pics from everyone else must have your player number circled. Go easy on these new guys**. Everyone can still be a judge, but only the members that made it into the comp to begin with can vote.
If you have to ask if you made it, then circle a number that you make up.
Everyone can start over, or do anything they want to do. Last day to pop seeds or cut clones is the 13th.
Prize pot works the same.
Last day to get in is the 13th.
After the cage shuts, you cannot quit or DQ. You must stay and grow something (lettuce perhaps?) until the end. Anyone in the cage is eligible to win the competition.
After this competition, the actual UGC20 will begin, for the grown ups.
giphy (1).gif
In case you haven't figured it out, this is a huge shit slinging contest. Here are the core rules::
-No personal shit.
-Anything posted in the gallery is fair game. Anything....

Edit: I came up with the numbers this time by basically reversing the post# you entered on. Pfffft. people wanting their own numbers or thinking they had it figured out are crazy. We start blind.

Big Perm

Budtender
Sorry guys, been busy the past few days. Also trying to unfuck this comp the best I can. The rules are laid back now. First day is over. The people that followed the rules on the first day get to use their original numbers, everyone else cannot. I'll go through the list and see who made it. Pics from everyone else must have your player number circled**. Go easy on these new guys**. Everyone can still be a judge, but only the members that made it into the comp to begin with can vote.
Everyone can start over, or do anything they want to do. Last day to pop seeds or cut clones is the 13th.
After the cage shuts, you cannot quit or DQ. You must stay and grow something (lettuce perhaps?) until the end. Anyone in the cage is eligible to win the competition.
In case you haven't figured it out, this is a huge shit slinging contest. Here are the core rules::
-No personal shit.

Edit: I came up with the numbers this time by basically reversing the post# you entered on. Pfffft. people wanting their own numbers or thinking they had it figured out are crazy. We start blind.
👀 @DET—PDX

**until the cage locks, duh.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry guys, been busy the past few days. Also trying to unfuck this comp the best I can. The rules are laid back now. First day is over. The people that followed the rules on the first day get to use their original numbers, everyone else cannot. I'll go through the list and see who made it. Pics from everyone else must have your player number circled. Go easy on these new guys**. Everyone can still be a judge, but only the members that made it into the comp to begin with can vote.
-No personal shit.

Hell yeah

pHup

Dihydrogen
Shit, I got DQ'd just so i could use 13 😂. For real though I'm stoked to be back in. Let's fuck some shit up. Or grow beautiful plants. Or fuck shit up. That just sounds fun. I'll try for the beautiful plant first.
S.O.M. I like them options😉

I accidentally left my prop's lid off after I took the 1st update pic of my plant and fck she looked dead for the rest of the day 🤭